Chapter Four

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fry managed to "work" for the entire week,without getting caught. He had big pockets now, He had collected almost 400 dollars, some purses to sale, clothes,shoes, and some  more drawers. Who needed a job not him.

He felt like this was living.

You just needed a good plan to get what you wanted. He could probably get himself a new TV from BestBuy that was a little way's down the street. He even had transportation.Ssomebody had left they scooter outside the grocery store. It was tied up and locked down, It took a little minute,but Fry broke the bike lock with a hammer, and cut the tie a loose with sum hedge cutters..

It was a gray scooter, with a trunk in the ass of it.

The only thing he had to worry about was that it was an electric scooter, and he would have to get some type of charger for it.

Fry had them look at the scooter at BestBuy, and he had bought the charger. He had done his rounds, but they had the charger locked up real nice, so he thought it over and decided not to try an steal it.

He wasn't going to jail at any time.

Fry was riding his scooter back his apartment, when he almost hit Celina, she was walking out the grocery store, holding several bags as she made her way to her car. Celina was Quincy girlfriend of two years. The only girl that Quincy had liked, that had not even gave Fry another glance.

Fry had a big ass crush on her.

He wasn't sure why though.

She was aint have no attitude, she wasn't mean, shit she even offered him money sometime when he saw her. The wheels on Fry's scooter screeched loudly as he brought it to a halt on the side walk. Celina had dropped two of her bags trying to jump out the way.

"Aye Celina, How you?" Fry got up off the scooter leaning down he handed her, her bags, She was the only female he was nice too. She nodded a thanks eyeing his scooter. "That's nice.When you get that?" Celina clicked her car remote walking over as the trunk popped open.

Fry sat on his scooter again watching her.

She was all natural, she had been growing her hair out for a long time, it was kinky. Celina's skin color was a soft honey. She was slim, and she really didn't have that ass for days, or them titties that was flopping around like most dudes was use to in the lou.

She was real slender.

Conservative all the time.Sshe alway's was covered up. A lot of guys in the lou, wouldn't even give her a seconds glance, but a few, cause she wasn't thick. Weave was really popular down here so a lot of females always though her hair wasn't her's. Fry didn't understand why he liked her sometimes.

Maybe cause she was different?

And to be honest she wasn't even all that attractive, she was okay looking.

"Yesterday." Fry lied watching her close trunk. She nodded again. "Well I'm about to go to the Chinese food place right there and sit down, boy my feet are hollering." Fry smiled. "Iight." Celina looked at him once she walked around the car closer to him.

"You want to eat with me?" Fry never turned down a free meal from nobody, but he felt his pride rise up when it came to Celina.

" iight, I gotchu and me though." Celina just nodded as they both walked over to the Chinese place. Fry was balancing his scooter as he rolled it while holding on to its handle bars.

Celina order something that Fry never heard of, while he just got some egg rolls and some rice. Celina sat down at a table in the corner that looked out the window.