Chapter Seven

--------------------------------

Fry walked aimlessly around in the dark before he finally took a seat on a nearby bench. It was late and he couldn't think of any place to go.

Quincy had kicked him out, for 3 reasons.

The first reason was the biggest one, for the past month that Fry was living with Quincy, Fry would take the money that Quincy was stashing away for a house, He never counted it, nor did he check it, he'd just throw the money in his stash and go about his way.

Fry observed that, and started to take it.

The second reason was because Fry had quit his job at the bank as a janitor.Quincy didn't know this for a little minute because they worked different shifts. It wasn't until Ashley opened her mouth did Quincy know. She had asked where he was, saying she hadn't seen him in 3days.

That broad's mouth was to damn big.

The last reason was because Fry had wrecked Quincy's car. It was completely Fry's fault, he hit the back of park car with so much force that the parked car hit the car next to it. Fry didn't have a scratch on him but the front of Quincy's car was fucked up.

Quincy raided Fry's pockets before he threw him out, taking the 450.00 Fry had saved, and stolen leaving Fry with nothing.

Fry thought about going to his parents house, but he didn't have the money to leave St. Louis and fly to New Jersey. Fry found comfort in the park bench as the cool stone texture pressed into his head. Fry was okay for about 20 mintues till he got a bad cramp in his neck and legs from the short bench. Fry sat up his mind running around the places he could stay.

These thoughts ran over and over in Fry's mind until he fell asleep sitting up,on that cold stone bench in the night.

He woke up hours later to the sun rising in sky, Fry stood stretching, his bones cracking. He started dragging his clothes along with him. He didn't have a dollar to his name. Fry shook his head walking down the street, cars passed him on the rode, some looking his way, a look of sympathy in their eyes, Fry ignored every thing around him as he walked. He didn't know where he was going, but he was going to get away from the main rode.

He didn't need nobody looking his way.

Fry heard the familiar crackle of somebody's high healed shoes to his right. Miss Ida was walking down the steps of her house, her keys jingling in her hands. He paused and looked at her. She walking over to her 98' oldsmobile, she glanced up as if she felt somebody watching her. Fry kept his face very stone like.

Although he had nutted and she knew how to do him, he was grossed out by her.

She smiled politely eyeing his bags. Fry started to walk off as she was walking over. "Wait. Wait." She politely called to him. Her fake christian ass. Fry thought ignoring her calls, until he felt her take a-hold of his arm. Fry snatched his arm away. She looked a little embarrassed her eyes looking around to make sure no one saw that.

"Why do you have all your things with you?"

Fry didn't answer, he just looked at her. "The fuck do you want?" Fry had lost all respect for her. She had to nerve to look suprised. "Excuse me?" Fry eyed her, his lips twisting in digust. Miss Ida shook her head unclipping the latch on her purse.

"I just want to help, here." Fry felt a few crisp dollar bills slip into his hands.

Fry thought about maybe staying with her, as he looked at the 200.00 bills she slid him. She smiled at him so friendly. "Aye you mind if I stay witchu." Miss Ida looked nervous. "I don't know about that Fry, I'm sorry." She walked off to her car.