Chapter Eight

Short but I had to make a introduction, ALMOST forgot. Im sleepy just got home from work :)I'll update later. Love you guys:)

------------

Fry tried to reimbursement Quincy in full, but Quincy wouldn't take the money.

Two weeks of pleasure got Fry 845 dollars. Quincy had eyed it suspiciously when Fry offered it -- asking Fry where he had gotten it from. How was Fry making money with no job, and was it legal? Fry felt like shit was going real smooth at this point in his life. 

He had a place to lay his head at every night. He was making easy paper and he had food to eat. He had nothing to complain about. Fry decided to put some of his money in the bank since Quincy wouldn't take it. It was the same bank that he had quit the janitorial position at.

Ashley was working today.

She firstly gave him a bitter look, but smiled sweetly at the lady who walked up to her  teller window. Fry noticed a new girl come too the second window. She counted out the money that she held in her hand, The man standing at station nodded and smile, she smiled back as he turned away.

She was real cute.

Fry noticed the wedding band on her finger as he walked to her window. He pretty full lips slightly parted as they locked eyes, and he came into her view. Her name tag read; Tinell. She was real cute.Sshe had Fry forgetting what he was doing.

"What do you need help with?"

Her sweet Caribbean accent through him off, he lost his words.

"Um."

Fry pushed the money as well as the deposit slip beneath the slit off the teller window. "Do you know your account number." Fry shook his head. "No." She eyed him. "Name please?" Fry tapped the deposit slip.

" I put it on there."

Tinell's light skinned redden as she let out a cute, but nervous giggle. Fry smiled. "Sorry" She eyed the loose leaf of paper. "Frylin Jones?" She questioned. Fry's heart hammer against his his rib cage as her accent flowed nicely as she mentioned his name. She was damn cute.

Why was she married?

"My mom liked it." Fry offered a lame explanation. Tinell just nodded, her beautiful smile on her face. "I like your ring." Fry was hoping it was just decoration. Tinell glanced down at her ring. "Thank you. I'm getting married in 3months."

Fry felt a little disappointment flutter in his heart as her voice shook with excitement.

Fry watched Tinell get up from the chair she'd been sitting in. She was short as hell. You could tell she ate well. She had thick thighs and a stomach that pocked out a little. A nice natural shape. Nothing to outlandish.

She had a nice juicy ass, and a small chest. All Fry saw sometimes was to much of somebody athletic, real fat or chunky.Tinell was the perfect size in his eyes.

Fry watched Tinell grab a roll of pennies before she came and sat down again. Fry tried to make small conversation with her while she gave him the half that he wanted back, and deposited the other half. She was very slick with her words, but her demeanor came off sweet.

Tinell was very closed up, she didn't say to many things about herself, maybe it was because she was soon to be wed, or maybe Fry was just being to curious to soon.

Her sweet accent had his body lit.

Fry was only slightly aroused. He put his hands in his sweat pocket to cover himself after he had put the money in his wallet. "Thanks." Fry smiled at Tinell.

"Have a gooday. Next person please."

Fry smiled. He noticed the annoyed way Ashley's eyes looked over at Tinell.

Fry really didn't pay much mind to it as he walked out the bank.