Chapter Ten

---------------------

Fry looked to the left as Miss Ida's heavy panted breaths blew in his direction.

She pulled at her large nipples -- her heavy breasts slapped against her large abdomen. She moaned loudly as Fry helped reached her orgasm.s He pulled out and removed the condom. Miss Ida pushed out a shaky breath sitting up.

She was still naked.

Fry always tried his best to avoid her nude body. He walked to the bathroom cutting the water on to wash her smell off his lower body. Her thick juice always clung to Fry every time they had sex. She followed him with still nothing covered her.

Often Fry though about Celina when he had sex with MIss Ida to avoid the bile that rose in his throat everytime she asked for a sample. He had about 8 older women that he fucked at any given time. Only 3 of them regularly came too him.

Miss Ida was one of the 3.

She always paid him 150, but lately she had been asking him dumb shit like why he didn't cuddle her, or hold her afterwards. Like bitch didn't know it was strictly business. She had even tried to invite him to Church like everything was good with them.

Fry turned her ass down.

Fry had stashed away almost 1500 dollars. He was planning on moving out in another 3 months when he got more so he wouldn't have to deal with her consistent emotions. Fry brushed passed her when he left the bathroom. She looked upset ,but Fry didn't give a fuck.

This broad was not his wife..

Fry had recently got a prepaid phone and Quincy would call it to check up on him sometimes. Fry felt bad for stealing from Quincy and he made it up to him by having a day with his brother. Fry took Quincy out and all that, and they had a blast.

Fry felt good about making Quincy smile and be happy all that day. His heart hit rock bottom when Quincy told Fry he was gonna pop the question to Celina. Fry was happy Quincy found love, but he genuinely liked Celina and he wanted a chance with her at least one time.

Though he probably would never get it. 

Fry was at the grocery store one night stocking up on; Hot pockets, ramen noodles, and chips when he ran into Tinell again. She was eyeing the shelf full of hamburger while Fry was put hot-dogs in the cart. Tinell looked over and their eyes met. Fry's heart of course fluttered. Something about her always made him smile.

He felt his cheeks rise, his day brighten and a goofy smile on his lips.

Tinell smile back waving, her cheeks were red. Fry wheel his cart closer to her. She and Celina were amongst the only females that he was nice too. He had only seen her this second time and didn't understand why he was being nice. Maybe because she was real polite. She wasn't just nice, because she had a mouth on her.

"How you doin?" Fry asked

Tinell put the hamburger in her cart. "Great. Just picking up some dinner."  "Tinell I don't know what the hell onion soup mix is." A white male came up behind her looking confused. The butterflies in Fry's stomach stopped fluttering and it was replaced with another feeling he had not since Quincy told him, he was proposing to Celina 2weeks ago.

Tinel looked behind her. 

He was looking at Fry a questionable look on his handsome face. "This is Frylin. He's the nice man I took care of at the bank." Tinell explained. "Calvin." He introduced, but his face didn't relax, They were both sizing one another up.

Why was she with this white dude?

Tinell broke the awkward silence. "It was nice to see you again." Fry watched Tinell drag Calvin away before they disappeared around the corner in another aisle. Fry finished his food shopping before he paid the 30.00 dollars for everything and left with out seeing Tinell in the store again.

Fry didn't feel much when he was fucking all these women.

He had found a way to pull himself all the way out of the situation. He never nutted anymore. Not even Miss Ida's opening made him nut anymore. He had nutted the first 3 times he entered her but he no longer did.

Fry had went up to Ashley one day tryna ask her out. He was tryna be normal, live a normal life.

As the months passed by him he realize that fucking these women was getting old. He needed something new. Ashley had surprised him by saying yes to his offer. He finally took her out and actually enjoyed her company.She was just his type.

The looks people gave him though when Ashley talked to him. The way she did had  a lot of disgusted looks thrown her way, because she seemed like a bitch, but Fry liked the attitude she held, It was turn on to him.

Ashley picked her teeth as she had finished eatting. "So we together now?" Ashley asked as she leaned back into the booth.  Fry bit into his rib. "Shit I mean. I don't know.

Ashley kicked her teeth. "Nigga, we been out 5 times. We together."

Fry laughed. "Damn iight."

Ashley smiled. She was bad as fuck. Fry shook his head staring at her while he was licking his lips and eating his ribs. It was Tinell again who caught his eye and made Ashley glare when she passed their booth up as she was walking over to the order pick up window.

Fry couldn't help watching her. She was damn cute.

Fry felt Ashley slap him real hard. "Nigga I know you aint looking at other females." Fry looked over at her real quick, tightly gripping her wrist. She whimpered. "Ay, don't hit me, I don't like that shit." Fry threw her hand back to her. Ashley rubbed her wrist.

"Well, don't be look at no other females. I'm the only bitch that you with."

Fry nodded with out apologizing. He finished up his last few ribs. Tinell musta passed by again because Ashley glared in her direction. "Why you looking at her like that." Ashley kissed her teeth. "Cause she think she better than me." Fry laughed. "Tinell? I mean I don't know her that well but she seem real humble." Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm observant and they bitch don't got one humble bone in her body."

Ashley stated as Fry called over the waiter.

----