Acht

Wednesday

I woke up, not bothering Law and called Mihawk over.

"I want payment for babysitting your brat...", growled Mihawk. I chuckled before ruffling his hair, he sighed and handed me his keys. "Love ya, too!", i grinned.

I drove back to the restaurant that Doffy had taken us and apologized to the owner. After I did, i went to look for those kids, when i found them. They were bruised up and sitting in an alley; i parked the car and walked over.
"Missus...", said the older boy as he hugged the younger red head. The dog growled at me and i halted in front of them. "Bepo... Down...", said the boy. The dog whimpered and sat next to the boy; i made my way to the younger boy and saw he had a slight fever. "Ill help you guys... Get in the car.", i said as i picked up the smaller boy.

So thin...

"Ma'am...", said a voice at the very end of the alley. "Please... Can you help us... Ill do anything...", asked a tall blonde boy with a bruised up child on his back. "K-Killer.... D-Don't... Beg...", said the child. "Get in the car...", i said as i pointed at the z28. The blonde started crying as he walked towards the car; the smaller red head on his back stared at me before crying.

We drove to the hospital, the doctor checked them all. "(Y/n), the two older boys are fine. But the two red heads are going to have to stay for a while...", smiled the doctor sadly as he motioned the two older boys by my side. "Smokers here too. He has some questions for you, (y/n). Im sorry.", apologized the doctor. "Its cool, Doc. Its protocol, dont sweat it.", i smiled and placed a hand on the doctor's shoulder.

The boys seemed skeptical when they saw Smoker in his uniform; what surprised me was Sengoku next to Smoker. "(Y/n)-san", rumbled Sengoku. "Yo! Its been a while.", i smiled "Smoker has informed me that you 'adopted' a kid into your home. What about these four? You cant possibly want to take care of all these kids...", said Sengoku giving me the 'dont you dare say yes, even though i know you will' look. "Yeah, I will... I make enough money for a family of six.", i grinned.

Sengoku sighed and nodded, Smoker handed me a yellow envelope. I opened it to reveal Law's papers; birth certificate and etc. "Don't I have to go to court for these kids?", i asked Sengoku. "Law is now your son. We will gather the others documents and send them to your home in a week or so. Dont worry about court, everything has been disputed and discussed thoroughly.", smiled Sengoku and left.

I was completely and utterly dumbfounded at the situation. I turned to the older boys. "So wanna come live with me?", i smirked. To my surprised, they both tackled me down, while trying to hug me.

When the kids and I returned from the hospital, it was around 10 in the night. Mihawk had taken Law to his house and closed up shop, i hurried the boys upstairs and closed shop.

"Ms. (L/n)? Are you sure you want us to live with you?", asked the blonde. "(Y/n), please. Of course I'm sure. Go take a shower.", i ordered and started cooking them something. The dirty blonde hair boy sat on a stool in the kitchen and watched me cook. "This is a huge house!", he grinned. "Yup, im pretty lucky to have snagged it. My siblings use to live with me but they moved and left all these rooms empty.", i explained.

The blonde stepped out and sat in the stool, while rushing the other boy to bathe. "(Y/n)-san. Who's Law?", he asked, curiously. I smiled and took out my phone and found a picture of both of us laughing.

"Thats Law. He's really nice, once he warms up to you.", i smiled. "He was a fighter...", mumbled the blonde. "Yeah, he explained that was what he did to survive. How do you know, erm?", i asked but i hadn't really asked his name.

"It's Killer, (y/n)-san.", he introduced his self. "Oh okay, Killer. How do you know?", i asked. "We fought once or twice... He's a wolf in sheeps clothing...", stated Killer.

Thursday

I woke up with the dirty blonde boy in my bed. "Morning, sleepyhead.", i said as i poked his cheeks. The boy blushed and covered his face with a pillow; i giggled and went to take a shower. When I came out, Killer was making breakfast.

"Killer! I was going to make breakfast.", i protested. Killer smiled and told me to sit down; the boy sat next to me. "So, sweetie. Whats your name?", i asked. "P-Penguin, missus.", he stuttered. "Cute..", i said with a smile. He blushed and ate his food; i heard the door downstairs open.

"That must be Law.", i smiled. Killer looked uneasy but nodded and sat down. "(Y/n)! Im home!", shouted the teen as he open the door. "Morning, Law-chan.", i smiled. Law saw the two new faces sitting with me and came over to grab me and Penguin.

"Killer...", growled Law. Killer waved and continued eating; I pulled Law into a hug. "(Y-Y/n)! What the hell?", he asked. "Stop being like this! Killer, Penguin, and two other boys will live with us from now on!", i grinned.

Law looked at me like I had grown another head. "So! Lets all get along! Hurry up you two! I need your help with something!", i chimed as i walked to my room to put my boots.

"(Y/n)...", i heard Law come in and closed the door. "Yes?", i asked. "You shouldnt keep us all here... Killer and I were fighters in the black market.... They are probably looking for us... They will hurt you, if they find us here.", said Law, his head hung low, avoiding my gaze. I gently grabbed both sides of his face and made him look at me. "I will protect all of you... You guys are my kids, now! So stop looking like I'll get murdered. Did you have breakfast?", i asked, letting go of his face. Law shook his head, we both headed to the kitchen where we found Mihawk eating. "More, (y/n)?", asked Mihawk. "Yup!", i chirped. "Please dont adopt a kindergarten.", pleaded Mihawk sarcastically. "Ha Ha, Mihawk. Just today, and ill never bother you with my shop again!", i stated while looking at the two new faces in the kitchen. "Ill be taking these two with me, Mihawk.", i said. Mihawk nodded and kept eating; after Killer and Penguin were done, we all got inside Mihawks car. "Do you own this car now?", asked Law. "Well he has 3 other cars! I can borrow this another week or so!", i pouted. We arrived at the building and with the extra help, we finished for tomorrows wedding. "You guys learn really fast! Im so proud!", i exclaimed as i hugged Penguin and Killer. "Captain! I still have Bepo!", exclaimed Penguin as Law approached us. Law smiled and nodded at the younger boy. "So, tell me your ages.", i said looking at the boys. "16.", stated Killer. "13!", smiled Penguin. "15...", said Law rather bored. "Law! I already knew your age!", i laughed. "I know.", he smirked. "So, Penguin-chan. You know Law?", i asked. "Yeah! He would protect us on the streets!", grinned Penguin. I smiled and looked at Law, he was talking with Killer. "(Y/n)... When did you get more kids?", asked Corazon from the doorway. "Yo Cora-san! Yesturday. Where's Doffy?", i asked. "Right here.", said Doffy from behind Corazon. "Why? You finally decided?", he smirked. I blushed and looked away, which made him laugh. "Fufufu, so?", he asked. "Yeah, Ill go with you.", i smiled. He looked away, and Cora-san started laughing; i looked at them confused. "Are you blushing?", i teased. Which only resulted in an all out teasing war; Corazon loved the room and we all went to my place.

Around 3 in the afternoon the brothers left, and Mihawk took all of us to the hospital.

"What are you doing here!", shouted the red head that Killer referred to as Kid. Kid was pointing at Law and he was on the verge of attacking him, if Killer hadnt stopped him. "He lives with (Y/n)-san. So he'll be living with us too.", explained Killer. Kid glared at Law but didnt shout anymore; Shachi on the other hand wanted me to take him home already. "Soon, Shachi-chan.", i smiled. Shachi blushed and smiled while reaching out for my hand. "Ill stay over night, can you take these guys home?", i asked Mihawk. "Swear, belleza... You'll be the end of me.", sighed Mihawk before kissing my forehead. They all left and my phone rang, i checked and it was Lucia.

"Hello?", i answered.

"Do you have a dress?", asked Doffy.

"D-Doffy! Why are you the one answering?!", i asked.

"Fufufu, i stole the phone. Well?", he asked.

"No...", i admitted.

"Where are you?", he asked.

"Dressrosa General Hospital.", i said.

"Room?", he asked.

"6th floor. Room 23.", i sighed.

I heard the phone click and i laughed; Shachi and Kid looked at me, waiting for the reason I was laughing.

"Sorry. My friend is going to pick me up to go somewhere. Ill be back in a while.", i explained. Kid complained but Shachi told me to be careful.