Achtzehn

Doffy P.O.V.

I arrived at the mansion and greeted everyone; Vergo was out of the hospital, so we decided to visit (Y/n).

We arrived at the flower shop but it was damaged, we walked to the door and read a sign.

(Store Name) UNDER CONSTRUCTION
SORRY, STORE WILL RE-OPEN IN TWO WEEKS DUE TO MINOR ACCIDENT. THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY!

-STAFF

"What the....", i walked to the back and opened the door, with Vergo nagging that we should leave. I walked up stairs and saw that there had been a fire. I walked into each room but nothing was damaged besides the living room; i walked back to the living room and saw papers scattered on the floor, and I bent down and pick up a picture.

A picture of me with a woman, a woman that I asked for advice on my relationship. "Doffy, these are...", said Vergo. "Someone was following me... They sent these to (y/n), she probably thinks I...", i whispered.

No, she knows I love her....
Shes my world...
My queen...

"Doffy...", said Vergo, as he patted my shoulder. "Yeah, Ill explain it to her... Hopefully she didnt take it the wrong way.", I sighed. I was waiting to come home and see her smiling, along with those brats. I got up before leaving a letter caught my eye, i walked over to the coffee table and picked it up.

Doffy

I opened it and sat on the sofa, while Vergo picked up all the pictures from the floor.

Doffy,

Someone showed me these pictures but i dont believe them. Correction I dont want to believe them... I still love you. Next time we see each other, you better have the fucking best explanation for all these pictures... Anyways....
I made a deal with a demon, again. I want you to please, take care of my kids. I abandoned them with no explanation available. Dont try to look for me because you wont be able too.

Goodbye, My King...

My hands were shaking, tears fell from my eyes. She still believed in me after all this shit they showed her; she was taken from me and I wasnt here to stop it. I was going go find her, even if it was going to be the end of me.

"Vergo... Get Mihawks number..."

Reader's P.O.V

I walked into the fancy room and sat on the bed. My mind wondered to my kids and Doffy.

I wonder if he found my letter...
My king, I cant believe I love you so blindly...

I chuckled at that thought. There was a knock on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Enter....", i said. The devil himself entered and closed the door to my room; he approached me and grabbed a chair. He placed it in front of me and started talking.

"(Y/n)...", he started but I put up my finger to silence him. "Did you start with your part of the deal?", i asked, rather harshly. "Of course I did, Crow.", grinned Crocodile. "Very well, then. When do I start?", I asked. "Tonight...", said Crocodile. "Where?", I asked. "Skypiea Grand Hotel.", he sighed. That was an expensive hotel, which meant the contestants for the fight were going to be difficult.

We arrived at Skypiea and entered through the back, some guards escorted us to a private floor. "What's wrong, Crow?", sneered Ms. Valentine. "Nothing...", I growled. "You better win, Crow.", barked Ms. Doublefinger. "Shut up. I know already, bitch.", i barked back. "Ms. Doublefinger. Ms. Valentine. Back off, she can kill you both even with the boss here.", stated Mr. 1. They women stopped talking and I looked at the floor number, 45th floor...