Neunzehn

Doffy P.O.V.

"Fuck you!", shouted Kid, he was storming around the house, looking for Killer. Penguin and Shachi sat with Bepo on the rug and looked at me; then they looked at Kid but didnt say anything. Law was in the kitchen, trying to make dinner but from the looks of it, we were going to order take out again.

It had been two whole months since (y/n) left without a trace; ever since I came back the kids were all rebelling against me.

Kid started saying that I was doing nothing to find her. Law stopped being positive and finally give into the idea that (y/n) never wanted them. Killer was a bit more resilient being the eldest, his love for his adoptive mother was still there, even if the others told him otherwise.

"I never want to see her ever again! I hate her!", shouted Kid as he started throwing everything out of (y/n)'s room; the others didnt stop him, they looked too heartbroken to try anything.

I grabbed Kid and threw him on the sofa, the others stared at me. "You guys forgot what she did for you?! She kept you here and loved you, she didnt abandon you.", i shouted. Kid looked like he was going to beat the shit out of me but he started wailing uncontrollably.

Shanks and Makino walked in as Kid jumped up and started hitting my chest. "WHERE IS SHE THEN! I THOUGHT SHE LOVED US AND WHERE IS SHE NOW! SHES PROBABLY HAPPY TO HAVE LEFT!", shouted Kid, his tears running down his face.

I turned to see the others nodding and crying as well. "You know nothing about, (y/n).", said Mihawk. We all turned to face him and Killer, Mihawk grabbed a chair and told everyone to sit down.

"(Y/n) isnt who you think she is... She went through a lot of shit as a teenager, things that she didnt want you guys to go through... She was the top fighter in the underworld at 14, she was titled the Red Crow.", he paused and took in our reactions, then he continued, "She explained it was because back then she was as fierce as a crow, she always ended up covered in blood and she had no pity for her adversaries. She was ordered to kill her opponent and she did it... She used to have horrible nightmares about it...", sighed Mihawk.

"How do you know all this?", sniffed Penguin. "I knew her parents through a mutual friend, her parents took a really liking to me. I met them when I was 17 and (y/n) was 10. They were a happy family, they both owned a flower shop back in Loguetown, but her father started to borrow money from the wrong people. The reason behind that was because (Y/n)'s mother had a weak heart and there was never enough money for all of them.", stated Mihawk.

He glanced at the furniture across from us and pointed at a frame on a shelf. "That picture there, is of her older sister and younger brother. That was taken the last time before (y/n) disappeared from Loguetown. After she disappeared, bags of money were sent to the shop and a letter with her initials. Her father died in a car accident, but I suspected he was close to finding her, and they killed him. After his death, I had just got my job as a detective, I filled in a report and was given a chance with that idiot over there.", he pointed at Shanks.

"Oi!", shouted Shanks but Makino calmed him down. "After 2 years, we located her in Alabasta... On time... She was brutally beaten and she was about to get raped. The bastard got away, she had to go to therapy for 3 years, when she was finally released, her mother died. Her mother died even with the treatment, and I took care of her and her siblings. She said that the murderer of her father was indeed the same man that kept her as a fighter. I wanted her to forget about all that and brought them here to Dressrosa, I bought this house and she wanted to run a flower shop. Her sister left shortly after and so did her brother, they both moved to Dawn City. The siblings and her have a choppy relationship; she yearned for a family, and she finally had found one.", finished Mihawk, looking at the kids and then at me.

I smiled at that and looked at the kids, they all looked at me. "Doffy....", they cried. I sighed at them, I understood that they were upset and I was angered with myself since I wasnt being the guardian that they needed. After Mihawk, told us the rest of (y/n) past, he left because he needed to finish some work back in his office. "We have to go too.", said Makino as she walked towards the door with Shanks. We all waved at them and started getting ready to go order some chinese food.

"Doflamingo...", said Mihawk as he entered the store. "What happened?", I asked. "They saw her...", he said, the key words for me and the kids to drop what we were doing. "Where?", I shouted. "Amazon Lily Hotel.", sighed Mihawk. "So?", I asked.

"She isnt there anymore...", said a new voice, I turned to see a young man with white hair standing at the entrance. "Then where is she?", shouted Law. "You're hiding something!", shouted Kid. "What is it?", pressed Shachi. "All of you up stairs....", said Mihawk. "NO WAY!", shouted Penguin. "WHERE IS SHE?!", cried Kid as he tried to hit Mihawk; luckily Killer grabbed him.

Mihawk sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "A witness reported seeing her at Kuja Medical Center. We went and asked the doctors there, apparently a young woman entered the hospital with heart failure, her name wasnt signed but they stated her appearance and it matched (y/n). But by the time we arrived, she was gone.", explained Mihawk.

"Wait, (y/n)... Does that mean...", asked Killer. "Yeah, shes been drinking medication for 3 years now... She been on the waiting list for a year...", said the man with white hair. "How do you know, mister...", I asked looking at the white hair man.

"Smoker... Thats my name... Im a friend of (y/n), Mihawk informed me of her departure...", he sighed, turned to the kids, "You lot should know better than any of us how much she loved you... Did she eat well?", asked Smoker.

"She hardly ate anything... She always made us eat to our content...", mumbled Law. "She cried and never told us anything...", cried Penguin. "She's our mom...", said Kid. Killer nodded and looked at the other kids. "We want to help you find (y/n)...", he stated, looking at Mihawk, Smoker, and me.

"Let's go, then..."

Yosh! A little from Doffy and the kids, you know you were wondering about them.
Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*