Fünfzehn

Doffy decided that he would sleep in my room with the kids, after the whole bouquet incident he became more protective, ordering Vergo to sleep on the couch of the older teens and leaving the other room vacant.

"Doffy... You dont have to do all this..", I whispered as i sat next to him on the sofa. "I'm going to stay here. I dont want some crazy stalker coming in here and beating up those brats and taking you away.", growled Doffy. I was glad to hear that he worried about the kids and not just me, I hugged him. "Thank you.", i mumbled into his arm. I felt him lift me onto his lap, making me yelp in the process. The kids all glared at Doffy but said nothing, well not Penguin and Shachi. "Stop hogging (y/n), flamingo.", snarled Kid. "Arent you a cheeky one.", grinned Doffy.

Kid glared, but a knock on the door stopped him from anything he was about to spit at Doffy at that moment. I got up and walked to the door to see Law and Killer at the door; I opened the door and they had food from a fast food joint.

"We brought dinner.", smiled Killer. "Wheres Vergo?", asked Doffy. "He went to take a dump.", sighed Law. "Law...", i started. "Fine, we out ran him up the stairs!", laughed Law. "Why the stairs?", asked Penguin. "Apparently the elevator isnt working..", sighed Killer. "What did you bring?", grinned Shachi.

"Burgers...", stated Law, clearly disgusted with the bread that was on the burgers. "I brought you something else, (y/n).", said Killer as he handed everyone their food. "Thanks, Killer.", i smiled, thanking the gods that Killer remembered I hated bread.

We heard a knock and smiled because we all knew who that was, I opened it to find Vergo with some fries suck to his face. "Were you eating the fries, Vergo-san?", I grinned. "N-No, (y/n)-san.", he smiled. "Bloody liar!", exclaimed Penguin. We all laughed and sat in the room and ate, after dinner we moved to the older teens room.

"Its a bit bigger for all of us here.", said Killer. We agreed and started watching a horror movie; after an hour there was a blackout. "You got to be shitting me!", i growled and checked the window to the outside. The city was all covered in darkness; the younger kids clutched onto my legs. "Weird... The neighbors from across the hall arent panicking.", said Law. "Thats because I reserved the whole floor for us..", explained Doffy.

We all started saying he was an idiot for just getting us 3 rooms. "So you all rather sleeping in seperate rooms by yourselves panicking?", mused Doffy. "What time is it?", i asked. "7:37 p.m.", said Vergo. "Thank you, Vergo-san.", i said and looked at the city below. "So the elevator isnt working?", i asked. "No, it snapped a cable or something like that.", said Killer. "Okay, well everyone go to sleep...", i urged.

The kids all pushed both beds together and all got in; I sat on a chair, too stressed to sleep. Doffy came over and pulled me into his arms. "No~", i whined. "That chair will make you uncomfortable, my queen.", chuckled Doffy. At the end, i stopped struggling and just sank into his chest, closing my eyes.

I woke up to the door handle jiggling, i looked up at Doffy but his light breathing indicted he was sleeping. Vergo was on the floor near the kids, his snoring was clear that he wasnt hearing what I was. I saw a figure shoot up from the bed and then another other. I got out of Doffys warm embrace to my dissatisfaction and walked over to the bed.

"(Y/n)?", it was Law. "Did you hear the door handle?", he asked. I nodded and looked at Killer, he looked ready to attack. "Both of you, protect the younger ones...", i whispered at them. They nodded and slowly pulled the younger ones under the beds; I walked over to the door and looked through the view, a group of people were clumsily messing with the lock.

Suddenly, one of them took steps back. "Shit...", i whispered and stood next to the door. The door flew off it hinges, one of them entered with a gun pointing at Doffy. I kicked it out of his hands and round kicked him in the face.

One down....

I looked over and three more ran in, Vergo came into view and punched one of the three in the abdomen but was stabbed in the shoulder. "Shit! Vergo-san!", i screamed. I dodged a female figure, she was wielding a knife, clumsily at that. She managed to cut my shoulder and my waist; that made me mad.

Double jab, straight cross, it is then bitch...

After I knocked her, i felt someone grab my neck.

Shit!

Then they let go, i looked up to see Doffy clutching the man in the air. "Who the fuck sent you?!", snarled Doffy. The man chuckled and gasped as Doffy's grip tightened around his neck. "Who sent you after us?!", he shouted, after not getting any answers, Doffy slammed the man against the floor. "Stop! Doffy!", i screamed and grabbed his hand.

He let go and grabbed me, he frowned at my wounds; we both looked at Vergo and he gave us a thumbs up before passing out.

I got up along with Doffy and walked over to the kids; they were all crawling out, hugging Doffy and me at the same time. "(Y-Y/n)! Y-you're bleeding!", cried Shachi. "Its okay...", i smiled. I heard a groan and looked at the woman crawling away, moved the kids and ran at her. I grabbed her hair and turned her on her back; she was the bitch that had flirted with Doffy...

"You...", i snarled. She was shaking; i punched her repeatedly until I was stopped by Doffy. "Hes coming for you...Crow...", she sneered.

The police came and questioned us; both Vergo and I needed some stitches, Vergo was transferred to a hospital in Dressrosa.

"You all will be questioned again in Dressrosa but that will be all.", said a police officer as he put his pen away. "By the way, the way those thieves ended up... Are you guys in the navy or something?", asked the officer, scratching the back of his neck. "No, we just acted on instinct, officer.", grinned Doffy.

The officer laughed and excused his self, Doffy touched my neck and sighed. "Whats wrong?", i asked, grabbing his hand. "That bastard bruised you...", he frowned. "Hey, Im okay...", i smiled. He pulled me into his arms and we stayed that way.
"Doffy?", i whispered. "Yes?", he answered.

"Let's go home."

Updated!
Updates will be posted a day or two after a chapter...
Unless I die or get murdered or you know the works!
Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*