Dreizehn

"Bring her in... Ill tame her...", chuckled a voice in the dark room. "Fuck you!", i growled as the guards threw me into the room. "Red Crow... You tried to escape me.. Thats cute..", chuckled the man again. "Like hell I would stay here with a beast like you!", i sneered. "You are my queen in this chess game, Crow... If you escape my side again, your mother will be the next one to be buried...", he smirked. "I hate you! If you lay one of your filthy fingers on my mom; I'LL KILL YOU!", i cried as he approached me. "Im going to have so much fun with you, (y/n). Im going to make sure you never fly away again...", he growled as he pulled me closer. "No! Fuck no! Stop!", i screamed as i kicked away.

"(Y/n)!", shouted Doffy. I opened my eyes and looked into his sky blue ones, i felt the sweat running down my face and i sat on the bed. "Hey, its okay. (Y/n), its alright now.", he whispered. I noticed i was shaking so hugged him and tried to calm down. "S-sorry... I... Sorry, Doffy.", i apologized. He lift my chin and kissed me, i kissed back. 

"What was it about?", he asked. "My past...", i whispered. He nodded but didnt press in the issue; i then saw i was in a plain black shirt and boxers. Last nights events came back. "D-Doffy... Did you bathe me?", i mumbled. "Hmm... Yes, I did.", he smirked. I glared at him playfully before kissing him.

"Well, lets go check on my kids..", i said getting up and slipping my sandals on. Doffy got up and also slipped on some shoes; we walked to my room and knocked. I crossed my arms, and waited outside with Doffy. After a while, Vergo opened the door, I noticed he had a pudding cup on his face and his clothes were a mess.

I walked in and to my horror, the room looked like a crime scene. Killer was on the sofa with messy hair and pudding stains, Law was in the tub hugging a pillow, Penguin was sprawled out on the balcony, and as for Kid and Shachi, they were asleep under the beds.

"What happened?", asked Doffy.
"They had a pudding fight that took a dire turn.", explained Vergo. I sighed and picked up Penguin from the balcony, walked out and Doffy opened the room the older teens had. One after another, we moved them to the next room; I looked at the room and sighed.

"Now, Im taking a shower... So leave, please.", i stated as I shoved both men out of my room. I gathered my clothes and jumped into the shower.

I got out of the shower. And saw it was 10:34 a.m. "I wish I had help to cleaning this room up...", i chuckled as i looked at the messy room, Killer came and helped me. "I know! Killer, can you go wake the others? That would be a big help!", i smiled. "Of course, (y/n).", he smiled and walked out.

"I can help you, if you want, Crow.", rumbled a voice in the room. I looked around but saw no one inside the room with me. "How did you get in my room. Mainly where the fuck are you...", i growled. "I own this resort, (y/n).", stated the voice near the glass door to the balcony. "So, youre dating Donquixote Doflamingo? You really stepped up a notch, dating a business man, Crow.", chuckled the voice.

"What business do you have with me, Crocodile?", i growled. "Give me back my pawns... You have them in your possession.", he said. "Thats right so fuck you... Those kids are mine, legally Im their guardian... If you try to hurt them, Ill kill you.", i sneered at the man now standing on the balcony. "Feisty as always... That Hawk-eyes bastard helped you once but not this time...", grinned Crocodile as he approached me.

"You too scared to run, Crow?", he chuckled as he was about 4 feet from me. "Im not scared of you anymore...", i snarled. He smirked and walked past me; i turned to see him exit and i fell to my knees.

 I was shaking from my head to my toes; the door opened with a slam and Law was kneeing in front of me. "(Y/n)! Are you okay?  Who was that?!", he shouted. I looked up and gave him my best smile. "Its okay... Im okay... No one...", i whispered. He hugged me and I cried, through my tears, i saw all of the kids run in and tried their best to comfort me.

"How did you get in?", i whispered. "The door was unlocked...", he said. I nodded and looked at the other boys. They all looked worried after a while of talking, we tried to ease the stress that had accumulated in the air by cleaning up their mess.

"Well, now it looks like a new room!", i grinned after we were done. I heard them all groan and moan behind me; I turned to find them all on the floor. "Come on, you guys!", i huffed. There was a knock on the door and they all stood in front of me, i chuckled and walked past them. I looked through the doors view to see Vergo standing there with Doffy. I opened the door to let them in.

"Hey, lets go to the beach?", asked Doffy. I nodded while the kids all stared at Doffy like he had sentenced them to death. "You guys wont die!", i promised. They all relaxed and changed into more beach appropriate clothes.

"Like this, Law...", i moved my arms in front of me. Law frowned and tried again, after a while he was swimming like a natural. "Okay... Next.", i smiled and looked at Kid. "(Y/n)! I dont wanna learn!", shouted Kid. I stretched my arms, he looked at me and then looked away. Shachi took this opportunity to jump into my arms. "H-Hey!", shouted Kid. "Too slow! Right, (y/n)?", asked Shachi. "Right!", i smiled. After a long day at the beach we walked back to the our room; now that I knew Crocodile was the owner of the resort, I couldnt relax and leave the kids alone anymore. Not even with Vergo or Doffy. 

"What's wrong, (y/n)?", asked Doffy. "Nothing, Doffy. I'm just tired...", i whispered as i grabbed his hand.

Everything will be fine as soon as we leave this resort...

THERE NEW UPDATE!

thanks for all the support, also for the reads, votes, and comments!

˜* TØP RAVEN*˜