my date with the big bad alpha

After a while i heard a knock at the door. A girl wearing a nirvana t-shirt with ripped jeans and a leather jacket with combat boots walked in the room. She said " my name is Eliza, and im here to get you ready for your date with my brother".  i didn't know how to respond so i just nodded. "go get in the shower and ill pick out your outfit" she said with a kind smile , maybe i just made a new friend.
I opened the door to the bathroom , and my jaw dropped. It was huge you could fit 20 people in this bathroom. It looked different from the room. it was painted a light blue with dark blue trim. This alpha must be really rich. After my shower i walked back into the room wearing a brown robe. On the bed layed a long green dress , the top was beaded to make it look like a rose on the chests area. There was black high heel shoes on the floor next to the bed. I got dressed and eliza came back and did my hair so it was lightly curled and my make up was a light green eye shadow and a thin line of eye liner then a soft pink lip stick. " you look beautiful" she stated as she opened the door for us to leave the room. "Thanks " i replied shyly and started walking down the step. "I never got you name" she smiled at me,
" my name is angel " i said smiling back. I really liked eliza she was kind and she didn't judge. When we reached the end of the stairs jake was standing there in a black suit and a green tie to match my dress. "you look amazing " he said is mouth hanging open. I couldn't help but giggle slightly " thanks , but its really thanks to your sister " i smiled at him blushing like crazy. He looked at his sister and nodded " well we should be going" he said and held out his hand , and i took it shyly and walked with him to his red sports car. After a short car ride that was in complete silence but it was a comfortable silence, we arrived at an italian restrant and i smiled brightly. My mom and dad had taken me to this place before for my 16th birthday... that was 3 years ago. My eyes started filling with tears at the thought of my parents, next thing i know i was in jakes arms crying. " hey whats wrong kitten"? He asked while running  his hands through my hair which really calmed me down. " My parents took me to this restrant for my 16th birthday , they were killed when my pack was attacked a year later .. ive been running every sense" i replied still crying a little. He hugged me tighter and started whispering sweet nothings in my ear which made me stop crying. " I will protect you and be here when you need me .. this i promise" he said and kissed my cheek which made me blush. We just sat in his car for the whole date and traded stories of our past .... his mom died giving birth to his sister and his dad shut everyone out the death of his mate took a huge toll on him so jake had to take over the pack when he was 15. When we arrived back home he walked me back to my room and kissed me good night. " Good night kitten " he said softly and walked to his room. I walked into my room smiling and blushing like crazy. I loved that kiss and i already loved jake , being here might not be so bad after all . With that thought in mind i fell into a dreamless sleep.

hey guys angel here.. i know i havent updated in a while and im sorry ive had a lot going on. but here it is . on the side is jakes sister . please vote and comment any ideas you would like to add to this story
comment some names of characters and i will add them in