kidnapped

My eyes were covered, all I could see was darkness. " hello ?" I called out my voice echoed so I must be somewhere abandoned, but was I alone. "shut it no one told you to talk" a female voice replied and it sounded familiar. "Hanna ? is that you ?" Hanna was Jakes ex, he left her as soon as he found out I was his mate of course she was behind this I had foegotten all about her maybe cause I didn't inclue her in this story till now I didn't think she would be a problem , guess I was proved wrong.

"you bitch you took everything from me ," the blindfold was ripped off and I came face to face with one pissed off rejected girl. "You hurt Jake , Hanna you slept with all his friends even if I didn't come along, I highly doubt you would still be together." This only seemed to anger her more as her eyes turned gold, my wolf in return took it as a challenge growling in the back of my mind wanting out . "look Hanna just let me go before it gets bad, " "is that a threat?" she asked with a small smirk on her face. 

Before I could answer Jake busted through the doors he eyes electric blue, oh yeah his wolf was in control. "Hanna you will pay for this" Jakes sister walked around him slamming hanna against the wall as he untied me . He checked me up and down twise making sure I wasn't hurt. "Come on, we are gong home." He nodded towards his sister, and as we left the building I heard a scream then a snapping sound, poor Hanna she felt rejection and then got her life ended by stupid choices. 

 thanks guys for the 1.6K reads!!!! I am trying to up date more so, also next chapter is their wedding so I would like you guys to help me plan it.  message me pictures of maybe her dress, or where the wedding could be held, what kind of flowers and vale. express your ideas guys!!! I love you all. if you enjoy my story please share it with others and leave a like and a comment , see yall next chapter !! bye!!!!<3