The wedding

I barley slept the night before my wedding. "Beauty sleep is key when you have somewhere to be," Eliza let put a frustrated sigh as banged on my face with a blue beauty blender that was covered in far to much foundation for my liking. The dark circles that surrounded my eyes did not want to give up the fight and be covered no matter how many layers she beat on you could still see them clear as day. "I'm sorry" I apologized for what seemed like the hundredth time, "last minute wedding jitters." Eliza gave me a soft smile, and turned the chair so I could see myself in the mirror, "well either way, you look beautiful."  When I saw the finished look my mouth dropped open, I couldn't believe that gorgeous stranger in the mirror was me, Eliza was a miracle worker.

       My eyes were covered in a light grey making a soft smoky eye, highlighter gently lit up the top of my cheeks that were defined by light contour brought all together with a red lip. "Thank you so much," I said as I pulled her into a tight hug fighting back tears. Not only was Eliza my maid of honor she was also walking me down the isle and giving me away in place of my falling parents. I could imagine my mothers cheeky smile as my father guided me flawlessly down the rose petal covered path to meet the love of my life. "I can't wait to be your sister officially," she said with a bright smile her own tears brimming her eyes. "You already were," that one line was all it took and we were both officially in tears, this lead to her having to fix my makeup.

        As I stood outside the two bright white doors I could hear the music start up signaling that it was time , so I took a deep breath and began walking. The doors opened up followed by a group of gasps that came from the crowd, of course I wasn't paying attention to them I had my eyes fixed on Jake. I was ready to be his for the rest of our lives, "yes we are ready," my wolf Rain chimed in. Eliza took my arm beginning to lead me down the white path, we made sure to walk in time with the music.

      My eyes finally met Jakes whos were lit with excitement and nervousness. We finally reached the alter where Jake and I joined hands as the preacher began reading. I stood there lost in my thoughts , thinking about how much I loved Jake and how happy I was to have met him, soon it was my turn for the vows. "Jake, I know I was a brat when we first met," this caused a few chuckles to arise from the crowed of smiling faces. "I also remember how loving you were , how you were by my side through every nightmare , and every melt down, I can't see myself being with anyone else." Jakes eyes brimmed with tears he quickly fought them back and let out a happy sigh as he got ready to begin his vows.

     "Angel, from the moment I met you, I have fallen even more in love with you with every minute that passes," this caused me to smile brightly. "Yes, you were a brat and very sassy, but I am thankful for that." He took a shaky breath, "I spent a long time not knowing who I was meant to be or what my purpose was , but when I met you it all fell into place I was here to love you .. and I am meant to be your forever." That did it I was crying a river of happy tears. We took turns saying I do and exchanging rings, then came the part we were both excited for. "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss your bride," the preacher said happily. It took no time for Jake to pull me into his arms dip me and give me the most passionate kiss. This was my future, and I was ready for whatever life threw at me, little did I know I was going to see just how much was about to be thrown.

Hey guys, thank you so much for all yall's patience. I have been so busy with life and work, but I promise to start updating more and I really mean it this time. Also thanks for 1.7K reads , I couldn't be happier. I hope you guys continue to love the story, I always want some feed back so don't be afraid to comment your opinon. Thanks again guys.