The Attack

Everything seemed to be going my way I felt safe and I was so happy that Jake had proposed to me the way he did in that tight black suit. My mind ran wild with sexual thoughts as the water hit my back from my shower. My hands ran down my body slowly as my breathing picked up. my fingers circled along my clit and I let out a soft moan and to my surprise I moaned out jakes name my mind imagined him toughing me his fingers circling my precious buddle of nerves I made myself more excited as I thought of it. the door soon busted open with a golden eyed J ake standing there his wolf was in control but I welcomed it as I uncovered myself. This only seemed to drive him even more crazy. "please Jake touch me " I begged him the silence was killing me. He soon walked over to me kissing me passionately of course I kissed him back his hands trailed down my body and rain and I both purred with pleasure enjoying his touch. Looks like this will be a very interesting shower. 

After the shower me and jake were both in a better mood that was until we heard the battle cry of one of our guards this day started off so well and now we were under attack. we took off outside seeing tall dark wolves with red eyes. Jake shifted mid air attacking the first wolf in his sights. I saw a pup from our clan being chased and I shifted into my tall wolf as I grab the rouge but  his throat slamming him on the ground saving the pup which was now hiding with the others. I saw Jake slam a wolf to the ground dust flying everywhere from the impact. from behind I was attacked being pinned down by my jugular if I moved I would be dead. the last thing I saw in my line of vision was Jake running towards me and a snap sound before my world went black. 

hey guys im really sorry for the no updates I had surgery and school its just been hectic but I plan on updating more. thanks for all the reads and support please share with your friends. and as always if you have any ideas you would like to add let me know in the comments. I love you all