the wedding proposal

Its been a month since i moved into Jake's room, the nightmares have stopped. I was walking around talking with his sister outside watching the pups play they made me happy. I soon saw my sexy alpha round the corner dressed in a black suit and he had that determined look in his eye that i pretended to hate but secretly loved it made my wolf purr with delight. "If I could have everyone's attention please," he said and everyone stopped to watch as he came up to me and dropped to one knee. 

    I gasped covering my mouth and I hid my smile, "Angel I know we haven't known each other long , but you are my mate and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and chase all your nightmares and dry all your tears and fight your fears with you, so will you do the honor of being my wife?" I had mo words so I jumped into his arms nodding me and my wolf jumping for joy we were finally safe and we would get to be happy for the rest of our lives. The whole pack rejoiced and cheered with glee.

   He put the ring on my finger and i kissed him passionately not caring if the rest of the pack saw i was his and he was mine. soon we would mark each other then nothing could drag us apart.. or so I thought.

hey guys i know its been a while since my last update but i'm back and ready to write. thank you for all your support and the 1,000 reads! please tell your friends have them read my book. let me know if you like the engagement ring or if i should find a different one. Please tell me if you would like to see a chapter in the point of view of the sexy alpha Jake. Love you guys!!