the nightmare and the realization

i awoke screaming, my hair was stuck to my neck from sweating. i had the dream again the same dream that haunts my sleep every night. i wish it would go away , but it just wont. the door busted open interrupting  my thoughts and there stood Jake his eyes yellow showing his wolf was in control. he does this ever night since our date, i scream myself awake and he comes to lay with me until i fall back asleep he is the only one that keeps the dreams away. "Are you ok?" he asked worriedly. "the same old dream of my family being killed in front of me" i say quietly trying to hide the fact i was crying. "you cant lie to me, i am you mate after all." he said softly sitting next to me grabbing my face and lifting it so he could look me in the eye. " I'm completely broken, i cant sleep without dreaming about my parents death, maybe i need to just stop sleeping" i finish looking back down. "oh my love don't stop sleeping" he stopped and pulled me into his lap and rocked me slowly. this of course made me relax and made me sleepy. "you will move into my room with me " he stated calmly. This made me smile and hug him close to me, i have grown on him and didn't care moving into his room. i was done making up plans to run away the next chance i got, i was ready to stay and be luna of his pack. i then realized i was in love with the meanest yet most loving alpha ever.

hi guys im sorry for not updating for a while i had a lot of family things going on and i hope you can forgive me i will try to update more in the future and remember to comment and like and most of all remember i love you guys!!!!1