Not helping the 'Im not a perv' thing :/

*at drunk tards house*

"We are almost there" drunk tard anounced as we walked tords the door of a nice homey looking house. once we walked in we where greated by drunk tards daughter. She seemed much nicer then drunk tard. "Hello" she said with a cheery smile. "Hi im Kiko Nekozowa" i introduced my self to her first then everyone else did the same.'How are you drunk tards daughter'. I thought wait no people are staring and drunk tard is glaring at me. "i said that out loud didn't i" i asked." Yes you did" said a angry drunk tard. "Sorry" i said with a nerves smile. "Sure you are"he replied rolling his eyes. After a short silence drunk tards daughter invited us in. Once inside we patched up Kakashi a little because of his fight with Mo-Mo. "Naruto and Sasuke share a room and Sakura and Kiko share a room." announced Kakashi. We all moaned out in disappointment but really the only people that get along are Naruto and I. "duck butt and pinky can share a room then Naruto and i can share a room. At lest 3 out of the 4 of us wont be miserable." i told Kakashi. " thats fine i guess-" " I'm not sharing a room with her...... I would rather share with Kiko, or even Naruto." Sasuke interrupted. "I don't know if i should take that as a compliment or not..." i muttered to my self while sweat dropping. Kakashi sighed and said fine. "but-" i started to talk but got cut off by Kakashi." no butts, its only for a little while so suck it up." he said before hoping away on his crunches. "Fine." i said sadly."and go to bed now we will wake up early tomorrow for training" he yelled back before he go to far away. "Come on loser." Sasuke said walking towards are room all jackass like.

* Sasuke and my room :/ *

"Who should take a shower first?" i asked. "You can" "ok"i said heading towards the bathroom. Once i was done i realized i thought we would have separate rooms so i only had a big shirt a inch or two below my butt. I walked to the bathroom door and open it slightly. Then stuck my head out only to look at Sasuke. "Hey duck butt......... close your eyes for a minute". "Why?" he asked. "please just do it" i practically begged him. "Fine.........loser". he said closing his eyes. "thanks duck ass" i said walking to the bed that was on the other side of Sasuke's. That must of made him mad because he opened his eyes and began to yell at me. "Who are you calling a duck-!" half way through what he was saying he noticed what i was wearing and we blushed the color of a strawberry. I heard and ran to the bed and dived under the sheets. "You lied! You really are a duck ass!" i yelled out to him still to embarrassed to come out. "How was i suppose to know you where wearing............ that!" he yelled back. "You weren't suppose to know! Thats the point of closing your eyes". "Well............I-I!" he tried to defend himself. "Well...........I-I. Nuthen!" i yelled at him. "Im going to sleep."he said giving up because he knows I'm right. " Fine, good night you lier." i said before going to sleep in the comfy bed. "Yea........night" I heard him say back before darkness over came me and i fell into a dreamless sleep.

Bright light filled my eyes when I awoken from my slumber. "Hurry up we have training after breakfast this morning." duck butt informed me. "Well good morning to you too mr.rubber ducky" I said back rubbing the sleep from my eyes."Don't call me that loser." he yelled at me. "Oh yea i almost forgot you are a perverted duck that likes to look at girls 3/4 clothed." But once I said that he glared at me. "You didn't refuse to what i said! You really are a pervert rubber ducky!" i screamed at him. "I am not!" he final screamed back at me. "And a lier! This just gets worse and worse." i said back shaking my head in a disapproved motion. "What ever." he said walking out of the bedroom.