stupid ducky! trix are for kids!

Kiko's pov

"Ah, warm bed." I muttered to my self half asleep. "Wait, warm bed?" I said to myself again remembering i fell asleep on the couch when Gaara came over. When I went to get up i saw a little pice of paper with a little sand sculpture of a panda with a head band that looked like Gaara's. Who knew he had a slight sense of humor.Not that i would tell him that, with my luck he would try to kill me again and this time he probably wouldn't save me.

I got out of bed and went to go get ready for a nother fantastic day! Nope never mind. It will probably just be as shitty as usual. Total fuck my life, but on the bright side i might run into panda pal again! As soon as i finished getting ready i heard my door bell ring. Wow maybe its Gaara. Holy crap what if he can like read minds or somthen!!! Slightly frightened i went to open the door only for it to greet me with a smack in the face. Yep a normal day in the life of me.... When my vision finaly cleared of little awesome T Rex's i was meet with none other then closet pervert, Sasuke. "sorry, i didnt know you where home." he said in his same i give zero fucks voice. " so you are saying that when im not home and you come over you just randomly let your self in? Thats really creepy. I should burn everything you touched you dirty perverted duck!" i replyed in complet shock on how creepy this ducky could be. "WHAT?!?!?! NO! I was just worried when you didnt come to the door so i came to check on you to see if you where ok." he said. "aw... you really do have a heart! A small very angry heart but its a heart" i said with stars in my eyes utterly amazed that he was actually being nice. "hn. What ever baka." he said huffing. " and..........now you are an ass agin. Just like your hair! hahaha im so funny!" i said before making my awesome pun. But insted of replying and getting into a small argument like usual he just looked away slightly. Which made me feel bad. Dam me for having a kind heart for sad people! " sigh. Hey, Sasuke do you want to stay for breakfast?" i asked smiling slightly. "hn. about time you asked." he said walking pass me tords the kitchen. Wait. He knows where my kitchen is.... Holy shit hes done this before!!!! I quickly followed him in to the kitchen because the faster I feed him the faster he leaves. I got a box of trix for me and one of raisin brand for Sasuke. "i want trix too." he said slightly looking from my box to his and then back at mine. " stupid ducky! trix are for kids!" i said eating my awesome box of awesomeness. "but your not a kid" he said staring at me like i was an idiot. "i am a child traped in a pre teens body" i said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "sure." he said before stilling my trix and walking out the door. " That dam duck stool my food!" i said watching him go because i was still too lazy and tiered to chase after him.

(sorry if it was bad but i wanted to update because it has been a really long time it seems like!!! Dont you think so? Did you miss me? No, ok i wouldent miss me too. LoL. But any way vote, comment and all that awesome stuff. I have used awesome ALOT in this chapter. Dont you think? No just me again. Ok thats cool. Ok im done ranting and if you read all of this then you are awesome. My gosh again with the awesome's! Ok sorry now im done..........Bye!)