Makeup Time #3

NEVER FEAR MY DEAR CHILDREN FOR I HAVE RETURNED! AND WITH A NEW TUTORIAL!

This is a new look I made called "Glitch". It's very easy to make and it requires very minimal materials. Unfortunately I only have pics of the final result, but I hope the instructions are clear enough! If you have any questions, feel free to comment or PM me!

You will need...
Masking tape (either the tan or blue kind will do. If you have allergic reactions to the adhesive, try using medical tape as it is truly meant for skin)

Various eyeshadows (I would reccomend a palette since it is easier to freely pick colors)

A hair/wig net (this keeps your hair out of the way so it doesn't mess up the look. If your hair is really short, pin it back)

A dark lipstick (it can be optional, but it helps to achieve a more dramatic effect)
----------------------------------------------------------
1. Pin back your hair, and remove any preexisting makeup. Since we will be using a lot of shadow, it is important to have your pores open to minimize acne.

2. Begin cutting off pieces of tape. Try to keep them straight, as it will make the look more appealing. From there, cut thin pieces longways from the piece you just cut. It should be like a long, thin stripe.

3. Apply the stripe to your face in an abstract direction, like diagonally or horizontally. Be sure to avoid the eyes, but feel free to go over your nose and lips. When applying the stripe, stick it on to where there are no wrinkles or folds under the tape.

4. Repeat step three until you are satisfied with the results. I only put them on one side of my face, but you can put them all over if you wish. I reccomend that the pieces cross over each other, forming differing sizes of triangles and/or diamonds.

5. Start using eyeshadow to color the areas in and around the tape. I used random colors and blended them with each other. PROTIP: TO MAKE THE COLORS OPAQUE, APPLY VERY GENEROUSLY.

6. When applying the colors, shade around the ends of the tape as well to really improve the look. Then take that outside shading and kind of fade it out to the rest of the skin. If you are covering your whole face, just ensure that everything is blended, but not so much you lose the color.

7. Take your lipstick and apply it to your lips. This is no big deal, it just finishes the look.

FINAL RESULT

I hope the instructions were clear enough and I would LOVE to see your results! If you post it in a chapter, please tag me!