Superfruit

**Scott POV**
So Mitch and I decided to go with Kirstie's plan. We are at Todrick Halls house today to film this episode since we are going to be collaborating with him for an episode on his channel.

"Hello and welcome to Superfruit the best show on the internet! My name is Beyoncé." I say laughing. "And we'll my name is Beyoncé." Mitch says. "And together we are Beyoncé." We both say while laughing. "And today we are going to be making ourselves into punk edits." I say to the camera.

We get to it. We put on each other's make-up making jokes and kinda acting Scömìche-Y. Spray our hair with different colors. Kind of matching each other in a way. Then we put on our tattoo sleeves. I say something that I know the Pentaholics and Scömìche shippers will love. "You would look hot with a sleeve." I say to Mitch. Then next we put on our fake piercing. Then after all that we look at ourselves and take some pictures. Mitch takes my phone and looks at them. Then I look at Mitch and say,"Should we make out on camera?" Without looking at me he knows what I'm doing and say, "totally! Yes!" Then we say our weeklys and songs of the week and do the outro.

"I didn't want to be too obvious. Did we do good?" We ask Todrick and Jake. "They say yeah you did good. Kirstie's plan might just work." Todrick says. "We didn't want to be you know, too all over each other. We wanna see how this works out first before anything else." I say. "Yas! Don't want the reps all over our asses hunty." Mitch says causing everyone in the room to laugh.

The next day

**Mitch POV**
Scott edited and uploaded the video this morning and I'm seeing all the comments on the video. Scott doesn't really look at the comments on the first day after posting a video. There were comments from the regular Pentaholics and Scömìche shippers going crazy over some of the things Scott says to me.

Things seem to be going ok. No calls from the reps concerning today's superfruit saying Scott can't say anything like that to me or me to him. Kirstie's plan just might work after all.