The proposal

**Kirstie POV**
I'm so happy for Scott and Mitch. Scott really loves him. I'm glad Scott came to Avi, Kevin and I to help him propose to Mitch. It's honestly like a magical fairy tale. I always knew since high school they would end up together. They're so cute together. I think I'm the biggest Scömìche shipper ever!

**Scott POV**
"So we all know the plan right?" Avi says to Kirstie, Kevin and myself before Mitch comes back stage. "Yup I think so!" Kevin says. "Okay! Good luck, Scott." Avi says smiling at me and gives me a good luck hug. "Thanks man." I say back. "Okay guys show time!" Esther says as Mitch runs to us. "Ready Mitch?" Esther asks. "Yup! So pumped for the first show of tour!" He says jumping around. He's always so cute.

Middle of the concert

It's that time. Time to propose to the man of my dreams. As Avi finishes singing Standing By, he makes an announcement.

**Mitch POV**
After Avi is done singing Standing By he makes an announcement and I'm so confused. I look over at Scott and give him a look as if he knew what was going on. He just stands there and smiles. "Okay everyone we need you to be quite." Avi says. "Scott has something very important to say. Scott." Avi finishes. "Thanks Avi." Scott says. Then he starts to walk over to me. "Mitch, I've loved you ever since I could remember. I love how close we've gotten over the years." Then he looks at the audience and grins. Of course they all go wild. "And I want to take things to the next level in our relationship." He then pulls out a little black box from his jacket packet and gets down on one knee. "Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi, will you marry me?" He says looking up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. "Oh Scott! Yes! I will!" I say then he puts the ring on my ring finger.

After I give him a kiss I turn to the audience, who was cheering and crying. "Well this tour is turning out to be good so far isn't it?" I say giggling and smiling like an idiot. "And y'all back there were in on it!?" I say turning to look at the rest of the band. "That's right!" Kevin says. In awe I look toward Kirstie. "And miss Maldonado! I can't believe you actually kept this a secret!" I say laughing. "Scott told me to or else I couldn't stand up in the wedding." She says shrugged her shoulders at the audience. We all laugh and come in for a group hug and carry on with out performance.

This is the best day ever! Nothing can ruin my mood. Or so at least I thought.