Back to normal

**Scott POV**
I just got finished editing and publishing the new superfruit video. Mitch said he's coming home in a few days. I'm just happy we are still together. I had to call the rest of the band and put their minds at ease about Mitch.

"Yeah he's fine. He just needs a couple of days away from everything." "Oh that's great to hear!" Avi says. "We were all worried Mitch was going to stay in Texas and forget about PTX." Kevin says. "See Scott I told you everything would be alright." Kirstie says giving me a hug. "Yeah I'm relieved myself. Let's just giving him his space until he comes back." I say before we all said our goodbyes and leaving our little meeting.

Later that night

**Mitch POV**
I decided to come home early and surprise Scott. He seemed really worried about me when he came to Texas to find me. I sit waiting on the couch in our shared apartment for Scott to get home.

The door opens to Scott tall figure standing in the door way looking through the mail. "Hey babe!" I say looking at him with a cute smile. "Oh my gosh! Mitchie, you're home!" He says excitingly running to me picking me up into a big hug. "I've missed you! I thought you weren't coming home until Monday?" Scott says. "Well you seemed worried about me so I decided to come home early and surprise you." I say. "Well this is a great surprise. Having you back home with me is all I could ask for."

For the rest of the night we just laid around watching sponge bob and eating pizza like we normally do. It's nice to be back with my love again.