The Engagment

**Mitch POV**
Honestly since the whole thing with the reps yesterday it made me more attracted to Scott. Like he was the big man standing up for me and I was his kween. (😉) I love how he puts me first all the time. It makes me feel important.

Scott's going out later to run some errands so Kirstie is coming over to help me with wedding plans and such.

"Hey Mitchie!" Kirstie says walking through the front door. "Hey KWEEN!" I say coming down the stairs to greet her. Of course the first thing she does is go right to the fridge for the wine. "Sis, isn't it a little too early for wine?" I ask. "Mitchie, it's never too early for wine." She says laughing. "You're right sis." I say. "I always am. Now let's get to planning this wedding." She says bringing two glasses and the bottle of wine to the coffee table.

This is why her and I are best friends.

**Scott POV**
I went out today to get some stuff for Mitch, like he asked, and then I was going with Kevin and Avi to get fitted for a tuxedo for mine and Mitch's wedding. This morning has been a long morning already. Avi and Kevin are meeting me at the place for my tuxedo around noon so I have to hurry up on all of Mitch's errands.

"Hey man!" Avi says he getting out of his car. "Hey Avi! Where's Kev?" I ask. "He's on his way. He went to get more wine for Mitch and Kirstie." He says. "A typical day with those two. Drinking wine and gossiping and wedding planning." I joke. "Yeah you got that right." Kevin says walking up behind Avi and myself. "How are those two doing over there?" I ask. "Good, but your living room is a mess with wedding planning stuff everywhere." Kevin says. "Again typical day with those two." I joke again. "Okay let get you and ourselves some tuxedos for your wedding!" Avi says excited.

I can't wait for mine and Mitch's wedding day.