The fans

**Mitch POV**
I'm really struggling to keep mine and Scott's relationship under wraps. I love our fans and everything but there not making this any easier. They won't us to come out as a couple so bad. I want to come out as a couple but the stupid reps won't allow it. I hate hiding something this big. Especially lying to the fans I can't take it! We have to step it up a notch on Superfruit this week. Yup that's right.

The boyfriend tag.

**Scott POV**
Mitch had this idea to do the boyfriend tag and I thought it was an awesome idea. You know give the fans another tease.

A few days after the the boyfriend tag was posted

Mitch and I got a call from some very angry reps. "What did we tell you two!? You can't publicize your relationship!" "We didn't we just did it for fun! Give the fans a little tease!" "Well stop-" one rep was cut off by another. "Wait. I think this is good." "What!?" One rep said. "They can tease the fans as long as they do come out with their relationship status." It went silent for a minute a so before another person spoke up. "Okay. You guys can keep doing that. But don't come out with your relationship! Got it!?" The angry man said. "We got it." Mitch and I said together. Then they hung up.

That call changes everything. Maybe like step it up some more....you know for the fans.