Mitchie

**Scott POV**
I just landed in Texas and the first place I go to is Starbucks because that was a long flight here. Anyways, now I'm off to get my Mitchie so I can save PTX and save my relationship. I know there's only one place where he can be. Home. Off to the Grassi household I go!

I see Mitch's dad, Mike, out in the front yard planting some flowers. "Hey Mike! Is Mitch here?" I ask walking up to him. "Oh hey, Scott! Yeah he's here. He's in his old bedroom." I thank him then escort myself to his room.

I open the door to his room slowly "Mitchie..."

**Mitch POV**
I was laying in my bed looking at all my old posters on the wall when I hear my door slowly open to the sound of a voice I always love to hear. "Mitchie..." Scott says as he slowly walks in and closes the door behind him. "Why did you come all the way back home, sweetie?" He asks. "I just needed some time away from everything. Needed some time to myself." I say with a faint smile. "Are you okay? You had me and the rest of the group worried." "Yeah I'm fine. I've just been stressed about everything going on and stuff with the reps. I'll be fine." I say looking at his ocean blue eyes. "Did you really mean what you said when you left? Is Scömìche really...you know...over?" He asks with a worried tone. "No we are still together." I say grabbing his hands. "I've just been stressed and overwhelmed with everything and I just had enough and needed to get away." As I said that relief took over his face. "That's good. I was worried for a minute. So when are you coming home?" "After the holidays." But what about superfruit next week?" Scott questions. "We'll do New Years resolutions. You films yours at the apartment when you go back and I'll film mine on my laptop and send them to you." I say. "Okay well. Come home soon Mitch. Just to let the rest of the group know you're okay." Scott says before he gives me a peck on the lips and leaves.

I can't believe I was thinking about leaving him and the group behind because of such a silly thing. I could never leave him like that again.