Worries

"I'm going out!" I yelled getting my bag.

  "Where Raph? To get wounded uo wuth Casey again?'" Don covered my way giving me a stern look

  "Relax Don, it's just Casey." I tried going around him but he shifted my way blocking me again

  "True Raph, but we don't need you getting hurt so much, it might just lead to death. And I don't want that to happen to you. Losing one of my brothers is the last thing I need." I sighed listening to Don talk to me.

  "Ya worry too much Don, don't worry, nothin is gonna happen to me. I'll be back" I lightly pushed Don out of my way. I walked forward and turned back to Don.

  "Raph we all worry about you. Just be safe." Don walked away and I turned around and met up with Casey on the rooftops.

  "Casey?! Where are Ya buddy?" Why is he always late? I went off to the edge of the rooftop and thought about what Don said to me.

  Why would Don tell me this now? I've been hanging around with Casey for almost two years now, and now he tells me he's worried? Why now? It makes no sense.

  I was inturupted from my thoughts when Casey gave me a pat on the shoulder.

  "Where have you been?" I turned at him and gave him a look.

  "April was giving me a speech on how our reltionship needs to be more serious and all that boring stuff." Casey sat next to me, the guy looked annoyed.

  "Tough, I'm lucky, I'm a turtle, don't need to deal with girls and thier drama."

   "Lets just go do something, so I can get her off of my mind." Casey stood up and put his mask over his face and walked away.

  Suddenly, somebody pushed me off the edge, I was falling, thankfully I grabbed on to a sign pole. I was hanging there. Then I was gettin shot at, by the foot clan. I got shot in the leg, who knew the foot clan was going to be here? My leg was gushing blood and I let go of the pole.