New Changes

When we got back to the lair, Don took me to his room so he could take care of my leg.

  "What are ya gonna put on my leg?" I sat on Dons bed making sure I didn't get any blood on it.

  "Well I need to take that bullet out, so I'm just gonna numb the area so you don't feel anything. Because it's going to be painful." Don went into his drawers and put out a huge needle.

  "No, there no way your sticking THAT in my leg." I pointed to the needle.

  "Relax your such a wuss, It's just to numb your leg, it's gonna feel like any other needle, just a pinch." Don put some gloves on.

  "Ya, ok only a pinch." I crossed my arms.

  "Raph it's gonna be fine." Don giggled and picked up the needle. "What, do you want a pillow to scream into?"

  "No, just do it before I punch ya." I stuck out my leg and held my breath.

  "Okay, count to 3." Don went on his knees and grabbed my leg, ready to stick it in my leg.

  "1, 2-" He stuck it in my leg, I jumped when the needle touched my skin. Don took it out after he injected me.

  "You see? It wasn't that bad." Don stood up and put the needle in the trash."

  "Ya tricked me though" I looked over to my leg.

  "It was the only way to calm you down. We gotta wait 5 minuets for that stuff to numb your leg." Don sat down and put his head back.

  "When things are numb it feels weird. Don't ya think?" I turned my head looking over to Don.

  "Sometimes, it would depend on what body part is numb." Don closed is eyes.

  "What, are ya tired or somethin?" I was pretty tired myself, I wouldn't see why Don wouldn't have been tired as well.

  "Yea, I'm just a little stressed out. My latest project has been stressing me out." Don opened his eyes.

  "What is it?" I leaned forward to hear Don better.

  "I can't tell you until tomorrow, and I'm only telling you, because Mikey would freak out and Leo would probably be too busy with Splinter." He put this huge smile on his face, I gotta admit, I love how Don smiles, it always put a smile to my face.

"He's just a teachers pet." I smiled at Dons smile, but I hid it by covering my face with my arm, I didn't need him thinkin I was a creep or somethin.

  "I think your leg is numb, try to stand on it." Don said standing up.

  "Alright." I stood up and almost fell. "Yup thats numb"

  Don flinched with my quick movement.

  "Alright, time to take that bullet out." Don made sure his gloves were on and got a napkin ready so he could put the bullet on there.

  "Will this hurt?" I looked over at Don.

  "It's numb, your gonna barely feel it, hopefully, not at all." Don got on his knees and I stook my leg out for him.

  "Okay, I'm gonna do it." Don grabbed the bullet and pulled it out slowly. I didn't feel a thing, but it felt pretty weird. Finally, Don got it out, it felt like 15 minuets, but I bet it was only 2 or 3.

  "You didn't feel anything right?" Don looked up at me.

  "No, not a thing, though I think my leg is bleeding." I said it calmly to see how Don would react.

  "Aw, come on, I forgot all about the after bleeding." Don quickly went to his drawer and got something, I have no clue what it was, but he quickly put it on my wound and it burned like hell.

  "Don that burns like hell!" I flinched right when the napkin touched my skin.

  "Sorry, it helps the wound." Don gave me a forgive me look and got a bandage and wrapped it around my leg. "Does that help?"

  "Yea, that better, thanks Don I wouldn't know what to do without ya." I stood up tryin to keep my balance.

  "Try to stay off of it tonight, and the tomorrow." Don started to put things away. I sat back down.

  "Okay. I still gotta talk to Casey. And what am I gonna do? I can't go out anymore, at least not for a while." I looked down.

  "Play video games with Mikey, or hangout with Leo." Don sat on his chair.

  "Mikey is an annoying when it comes to games, scratch that, everything. And Leo and I are always endin up in pointless fights. So I think the best thing to do to keep my temper down is to hang out with you, I don't really hang out with you anyways." I looked at Don's eyes. I never noticed that they were brown, unlike mine, which are hazel.

  "You sure? I would think you would get bored of me." Don looked into my eyes.

 " I'm sure, brothers need to be close, because if they don't talk they could draft apart, ya get what I'm sayin?" I leaned forward.

  "Yea, I know what you mean. Don leaned back and stretched.

  "Well, I'm goin to bed, I'm tired. I'll see ya tomorrow mornin." I stood up and opned the door and stopped to wait for Don's reply.

  "Alright, night Raph." Don gave a smile and I gave him a half smile and closed the door. What is it about his smile that makes me want to smile? I went upstairs and Layed on my bed and thought what I was gonna do tomorrow. But I barely had time to because the second I hit my pillow, I was knocked out.