New Friends

IM SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS AND PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT, TO THE STORY  ~ LEA OUT

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP* With a sudden shoke you fly out of bed to see the alarm clock blearing at you, telling you that  you're late for the first day of your new school.

"Crap" is all you could mutter. You grab a black and white hoody, yellow top, white jeans and black high tops. Once dressed, you meet your mum down stairs where she is holding a breakfast bar and looking very angry.

"(Y/N), Your late on your first day!!"

"I know and im sorry." You grab the bar and run out the door. Lucky for you the school is only a few blocks away.

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You arrive at school but your first thought is,

'I'm late' Because the grounds where empty. As you run through the frount doors, two giant, metal, night statues slam the doors shut behind you. the glass doors fade to black and the statues move infrount of them. All of a sudden you get chills down your spine. You feel as if you shouldnt be here but there is no turning back now.

You walk to the frount desk and ring the little gold bell that says 'ring for help'. All of a sudden a nightmarish figure appers. It had a long thin body, all black, he was really tall and had a pumkin for a head. His voice crackeld as he spoke.

"How may i help you?"  He giggles a bit and the chills come back.

"Umm, im new here and .." His laughter interupts you and he speaks once more.

"Go down the hall utill you see a door with an 'A' on it. go in that room and wait."

He gives a devilish smile and disserpers in a cloud of smoke. With a sharp tun, you see that the statues that were gaurding the doors where gone, replaced with chains. You deside to do as the pumkin figure has instructed and look for the red door. For some reason you feel as if this room is safe. As if you can trust what lies behind its glisning paint.

The door creeks open without any help and you step into its darkness. You hear a slam once inside and the lights turn on. All of a sudden you are face to face with three other people.

"W-who are you people?" is all you can reply. There is a girl and two guys, the girl speaks first.

"I'm marzia." She says in a thick Italian Acsent. Next to speak is the one in a mask.

"Sup im Ryan but call me cry." He sounds frigtened but mummbeled behind his white mask.

"A-and I-i Felix, b-but c-call me P-Pewdie." the others sounded scared but this guy was off his head.

Ryan goes to say something but as he does the ground starts to shake, Felix starts to scream.

"What type of school is this?" You say with short breath.

"Its a school made of nightmares," is all you hear before the ground disserpers and the four of you fall.