Bad news

I know what i posted, but i found my computer charger!!!!! YAYYY HAPPINESS !!!! Anyway Should i write the story now??? Yus i shall 

a4g76p

my cat wanted to write... ~Lea Out

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V :

Back in the room that we had declaired as 'base' We all knew it was time.

Ryan: So ... what now?

Felix: I guess .... Its time to go...

Piggeh: NO RYAN DONT LEAVE ME!!!

Ryan: ...

Stephano: We all knew it was coming, PIGGEH STOP CRYING!!!

Piggeh: *sniff*

You: How do we go home??

Mr. Chiar: Its simple really. We go to the ballroom, colect the staff of king barrel and use it to open the dimensinal portal to your multi-verse.

Felix: Did anybody understand what he just said

You: Wait... we have to go BACK to barrel territory???

Stephano: Yes. Ishue??

You just look at him as if to say 'not going to happen' but his emotion never changed from ' i dont care'. When the plan was agreed, you couldnt move, for you were going to be the bait.

Stephano jumped a gaurd and Mr. Chair tightend its clothes to your size, with some 'ajustments'. It was desinged so you would fit in but there was a hidden knife in you back pocket

When outside the door to the ballroom, they were all wishing you luck exsept for stephano who just stood there with his arms crossed. A voice in the back off your head screamed NOW OR NEVER!!

You walked up to him, grabbed his collar, planted a passionit kiss on his lips and pulled back to see his stunded face. Correction, everones stunded faces. You pulled a sword out of a statues hands and headed for the door.

 Let the final battel begin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This, i might say is the second last chapter. GASP!!!!!!! No need to worry though, if you saw my cryxreader i will be writing a second. so i will see you sexy people later. Oh and is it to much to ask if we can aim for 530 reads before the final comes out?????

Bah bye ~ Lea Out