Choices

SORRY, I DISSERPERD. I JUST FINISED MOVING HOUSE BUT IT SHOULDNT HAPPEN AGAIN FOR A LONG TIME. THATS BESIDE THE POINT... IMMA BACK AND READY TO WRITE SO EXSCUSE THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING AND THANKS FOR READING~LEA OUT

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness.. Everywhere. There is nothing to been seen but the cage walls around you. You get up and walk to the bars that inprision you, the noise of your footsteps eco back, telling you that there are walls. Suddenly you loose control of your actions. Your bottom lip starts to quiver and you feel tears roll down you cheeks. 'Where am i?' is what you think and some how you get an answer as if they read your mind.

"I see your awake, welcome to my domain." Infrount of you a spot light turns on and the mistery man imergase from the dark. Tan skin, a brown suit with black rims, sunglasses and a small gold crown. His smile brought shivers, his voice deep and his eyes a shade of red.

"W-who are you?" Is all you mutter. The smile is back but this time his teeth are shown making you tense with fear.

"No need to be scared, please calm down." You felt as if he was telling the truth so you did. " Call me...." He thought for a minute as if he didnt know himself. "Call me Victor Barrel, leader of the delinquents, also known as barrels." All of a sudden the lights turn on, showing that the room is full of people that look just like Victor.

He opens the door and signels for you to leave the cage, bringing up the question,

"Why was i in a cage?"

"Its a story i would rather not tell." He placed his arm on your shoulder and lead you towards a door.

"I belive that you would like to find some answers?" He was right. You wanted to know why you were here when you should be at school, what happened to the people you saw before you fell and are you safe? Victor seemed nice enough so you desided to belive his next words...

"Just promise that if you see any other people you will stay far away from them." His tone was serious, flat with no emotion.

"Why?"

"Because they dont like us barrels. They want to kill us."

"Why?" was all you could say again.

He lightly laughs and wispers, "Story for another time," before pushing you out the door.

Now you where alone again, standing in what looked like a school hallway. The ground was filled with holes and the walls where covered in dust. Your steps made the floor creeks with the noise bouncing off the walls. You where cold. Alone. Hungry and confused. Suddenly your thoughts were interupted with voices, you froze remebering your promise to victor. You were about to run when you saw a fimilar white mask.

 "Ryan?" Your face lit up with joy, knowing that you wheren't alone. He slowly walks to you and begins'

"Sup friend? I never got your name?"

"____"

"Have you seen the others?" He was acting so calm, as if he never fell through a floor.

"Ummm no."

"Will you come with me to look?" A voice in the back of your mind was screaming 'VICTOR, VICTOR!!!' but you ignored it. Ryans presantice was warm and inviting so you noded, shared a smile and went on your way. 

                                                    ~~~TIME SKIP CAUSE I CAN~~~

After about 10 minutes of wandering halllways, you finally found a classroom.

"Shall we?" Ryan smileded and pointed to the door. "Ladies first"

"What you scared?" You let out a small giggle. He just smiled and rolled his eye while walking to the door. Now you stood behind him as he opened the door.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa its just Pewdie." You playfully punched him in the arm for scareing you. Suddenly you noticed that he was crying. Ryan noticed too because before you could say a word he was by his side comforting his friend.

"Pewds what happened?" Cry wispered

"Marzia....*sob*...Evil things... *sob* ... NO MORE MARZIA" He burst into tears and Ryan just sighed and looked at the ground. After a while, Felix stopped crying.

"I n-need a hug." You wrap your arms around him and place your head on his shoulder.

"Thanks..... whats your name by the way?"

"Call me ____" He smiled at you, your arms still around him.

"Really, thank you. Marzia was a close friend of mine." Everthing went quiet but it didnt last long. First a banging noise and then a thick frence acsent screamed 'DIE'. Pewdie suddenly jumped up and screamed

"STEPHANO!!" he run out the door with quick haste. You and Ryan just looked at each other and shrugged. Once in the hall way you almost fell over with your findings. A man head to toe, gold. Just gold. He noticed you staring and walked over to greet you. He kissed your hand lighly and said in a french accsent,

"Ello, i am Stephano." You where sure your face was a bright shade of pink because a gave a light chuckel.

"This is ___" Ryan chimed in sounding rather angry, why? Felix started to laugh but was cut off really quick.

"B-b-b-b.."

"What now Pewdie?" Stephano hissed. Suddenly you felt two hands on your shoulders, you look at Stephano who is looking behind you with a face maked anger. Then you heard a voice that was to formiler.

"*tisk, tisk, tisk* Victor wanned you. Back to the cage now."

You where frozen, couldnt move even if you wanted to.

"Let her go." Stephano growled while pulling out the sword atched to his belt. Suddenly, the brown arm was around your neck, Ryan and Felix were no-where to be seen.

"If you hurt me, i hurt her." His grip tightend and you started to choke.

"LET. HER. GO!" Your air was now gone and everything went black.