Stephano?

60 READS!!! thank you SOOOO much .CONTINUING ^~^ ~Lea Out

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

You awake in pain, lying in a cage you know well. Your body hurts and blood covers you, drenching your clothes. Trying to call to someone causes tears to form and soon your crying, only to be greeted by the one and only Victor.

"Your awake my dear? Why are you crying?"  His fake sorrow was easily spotted and your cant help but yell your reply.

"WHERE'S STEPHANO?!?" suddenly his expression goes from sorrow to royally pissed off.

"I wanned you to stay far away from them. Now what have you learned." A wave of pain is sent through your body, causing agenising pain. You whisper but four words before walks back into the darkness,  

"Don't go to school."

                                 ~~~time skip 4 hours~~~

The still hasn't faded yet and its hard to move, your cold and still covered in blood. 'God dam school' is all you can think. you see two glowing eyes in front of you. His voice is deep but familiar.

"Missy your time has come. *giggle*"

"W-why are you laughing?"

"Because-" He steps out of the shadows and your greeted by a friendly face.

"I am Felix!!"

You let out a sigh of relief, knowing that you can be with people trust worthy. You follow him into a secret hatch hidden behind a painting. Once you're a good few minutes in the tunnel he stops and starts to talk.

"____, WHAT HAPPENED???"

"I-I don't know"

"When we get you to the others we'll get you some new close. Im sure that Mr.Chair will know what to do."

"Who's Mr.Chair?"

"He is awesome. Anyway, why were you with the barrels?"

" Again I don't know. I Woke up there and they promised freedom and safety if I-" You cant tell him. You feel your heart drop as he stares into your eyes.

"If you what?"

"I-its n-not important" He just shrugs and continues down the path. once out he takes you to a room and tells you to wait outside the door and knock if there is any trouble. Once he is in the room you hear yelling, screaming and even someone punch a wall. Felix steps out of the room with a smile.

"You may enter."

With a deep breath you open the door and are practicly attacked by cry, he was hugging you but you were still thrown into a wall. 

"Your alive!!" He stops hugging you but starts crying and walks into a corner. "Im not crying, im not crying, im cry." You look at Stephano who is sitting on a bed with his arms crossed and a very angry look.

"I know your little secret, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?"

"STEPHANO!"

He thinks im working with the barrels...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Sorry its so short I have thing that I need to do, but any way thanks again for the 60 reads and all I have posted is two chapters. T_T im going to cry again. THANK YOU IT MEENS SO MUCH TO ME. ~Lea Out