Forever together even in the end

Well.... YOU GUYS KILLED IT!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! i woke up this morning and BAM my story had over 600 reads, i only asked for 530, you guys killed it over night. thank you and here is your prize.

bah bye~ Lea Out

                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR P.O.V:

The blood ran cold through your veins, but there was no stopping what you had to do. After tieing the sword to your side, you straighn you brown overalls and get ready to push open the doors. Ryan, with help from Stephano, was lifted up to the air vents to prepare for his que. You grabbed Felix by the arm and prepared him for entrace.

After smearing blood on his forhead, you placed your hand on the big wooden doors and pushed.

Two meters in the air sat the one with your goal was disined around. he had promised you freedom but now you know it was a lie. There was no way he would of died for you to make your leave, but he will now.

"Master, i bring you the one and only Pewdiepie"

"Good to see you chose the right side, for the bros would let you burn away like a candel and leave whats left for the birds." His words burned as if they were being carved into your back but you have to keep calm.

"Of course, now what should i do with him."

"let me go?"

"SILENCE. Take him to the royal chamber which is to the left of the ballroom. I shall come with you to make sure your not going to take anything." Oh no, the way he said the last part was as if to say that he knows what were doing.

After walking into the chamber the thing that chatches my eye is the golden staff which hangs on the wall.

"What is that" you ask to conform surspision.

"You dont know, I mean its the staff of king barrel or me, the staff of me." Wow this guy is stuck up "Anyway i guess i have stuff to do so i will leave you with the prisioner."

After he leaves, you climb to the air vent in the corner of the room and help ryan get down.

"Wheres Stephano?" You ask nervesly

"Doing his part, now grab the staff and lets go." 

Back in the ballroom is a horrific sight. Blood and bodys everywhere, everything was died a deep crimsion exsept for the man that stood in the middle of the room. He put away his sword and walked over to meet you guys again.

"Piggeh and Mr.Chair are safe but ... i guess its that time." Stephanos face dropped at his own words. You raised the staff and opened the portal. Its deep purple ligh lit up the room.

"Good bye ___. We might never meet again"

"Dont... dont say that" Your voiced cracked as you fought the tears

"Dont forget me" He placed a golden locket in your hand and kissed your forhead, ever so lightly. He wrapped you in a hug which you wanted to never end, but it did.

You grabbed Felix's and Ryan's hands and stepped into the portal.

~~~

You wake up and notice you had fallen asleep in class.

"Ryan!!! ____!!! Hurry up, there selling pudding in the canteen today!!!" Felixs voice boomed

"_____, did you fall aslee again?" Ryan stood infrount of you.

You noticed that you where sitting at you desk. I couldnt of been just a dream. Stunned, you placed your hand on your chest to find something hanging around your neck.

"Nice locket, where did you get it?" Marzia called from the door. With a smile you just called back,

"If i told you, you would never belive me."

                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go !!!!! thats it for the story!!!!

Did you like it???

Thanks again for all the support through out the story and even though it took me forever i got it done and i have you guy to thank.

Your the best readers a writer could ask for.

I love all you sexy people

bah bye for the last time ~Lea Bud