Happiness once more

Welcome back people to my story!!! I know i take forever to get these up and im sory :( but im back now and writing to....for.... for defently for, im writing for you ^~^ enjoy please and exsuce the spelling errors ~ Lea Out 

                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk down the empty hallway, all that can be heard is the light tap of your foot on the ground and the floor boards creek. After about 20 minutes of walk you deside to take a rest. Just up ahead you see a room and deside to check it out.

As you place your hand on the door to push it open, reality kicks in and you realise your situation for the first time being here. You slide down to the floor, lean against the wall and start to cry. Just then, a light and formillar voise calls your name from the wall behind you, This gives you a shock, sending you to the other side of the hallway.

The door opens with a light creek and a golden head sticks out.

"Miss ___?" You gasp at the fact that he isnt trying to kill you. Suddenly your eyes feel heavy and a yarn forces itself out of your mouth. He walks over to you, knells infrount of you and places his hand on your shoulder, sending a shiver down your spine.

"___, please dont be scared. I was being irational before and im sorry, but you look tired so come on." You try to stand but you just collapse again. "Here, let me help you." He picks you up and take you inside the room where you note is a bed, couch and a desk. "Sleep, we will look for the others in the morning."

You lose control of your eyelids and your asleep before Stephano can even put you in the bed.

When you wake, you hear voices so you keep your eyes closed.

Stephano: "She was just crying in the hallway"

Felix: "She seem pritty determend to find you."

Ryan: "She looks so peaceful when she sleeps"

Stephano: "Ryan stop staring at her, she will wake up soon."

Felix: "Some one is jelouse"

*THUD*

Felix: "OWW"

You diside to open your eyes. Ryan sitting on the bed, Stephano looks pissed off and Felix is... on the floor?? They all see your awake and Stephanos face changes from 'i hate you' to 'i didnt do anything'.

"Ello ___, i found them before you woke up. How did you sleep?"

"Fine, umm why is Felix on the floor?"

"He hit me!!!"

"Why?" 

"Because Steph-" Felix was cut off by Ryan throwing a pillow at him.

"No reason"

Now they both had the same 'i didnt do anything' face. You just nodded before Felix ended up without a head. After a few minutes of awkward silence it was broke by Stephano who asked the question you knew would be asked aventully.

"Why were you with the barrels?" His face was full of real concern.

"They promised me freedom...." You could tell them the rest. You cared about them too much.

"FUCKIN BARRELS!!!" {take a guess who that was :3}

"There is a way out Miss but.... its very risky."

"WOW WOW WOW. IF WHERE GOING ON SOME BIG ADVENTURE, WE NEED THE OTHERS!!!" What did Felix meen others??