Imagine for annxxjoselynnn1

"Hey, Joeslyn!" Randy shouted down the corridor "Hey" I shouted back. Randy and I have been best friends for a while now and I love him to bits, I wish Roman could see him the way I do. Roman Reigns is my boyfriend, we have been dating for quite a while and I love him so much! He is very overprotective of me, which I love, but sometimes he takes things too far than they need to. "How have you been?" Randy asks "I've been good thanks, nothing very exciting has happened since the incident with Dean" Randy chuckles "That was hilarious, Roman and Seth just started chasing him" We both started laughing at the memory when Randy spoke up "Speaking of Roman, where is he?" "I'm not sure to be honest, he might be in the locker room" Randy's eye locks on a moving figure behind me "Found him" he chuckles again "I'll see you later Joeslyn" "Bye Randy" I say. He hugs me and his hand is quite low but it doesn't bother me, unfortunately Roman did. "Oi, what do you think your doing touching MY girlfriend like that!" Roman's voice booms down the corridor "What do you mean?" Randy replies obviously stunned by the sudden outburst by Roman. "Your hand was too low for my liking, only I can touch her like that" Roman marches over to us. Dean tried to stop him but Roman pushed him out the way. Just as he stepped beside me, he punched Randy in the side of the head. "Babe, calm down it's ok" I put a hand on his chest to reassure him. He just glared at Randy who was now on the floor. Dean said goodbye to us as he helped Randy to the trainers room. I was stood in front of Roman, suddenly he moved so his chest was against my back "You're mine, understand" he said in his husky voice. I was weak at the knees so all I could do was nod quickly "Good". Without warning he threw me over his shoulder and took me into the closest locker room. He put me down and pushed me against the wall pinning my hands above my head. "I don't want you to say anything until I say, ok" Roman stared into my eyes as his were full of lust and passion. I nodded, he started biting and sucking at my neck, I tried to hide my moans but I couldn't help it, this made Roman smile and chuckle as he knew that I was trying but I can't resist him. He picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, he threw me onto to sofa and hovered above me, admiring my body from head to toe. "You're beautiful, you know that" Roman said, I had this biggest smile on my face as I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me. Our make out session lasted long as Roman started removing mine and his clothing. Once we were both fully naked he made his mark, until we both came and rode out our highs. We were laying there, panting for breath until we decided to get dressed, we were watching Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin whilst I was snuggled against Roman's side. "Be right back babe" Roman stood up and walked out the door. Five minutes later he came back but this time with a small bag. He put the bag on the table and took out the item inside it. It was small and square, he walked back over to me and turned off the TV. He kneeled down, I was staring into his beautiful eyes. "Hey, um ok, before you say or do anything let me say this. Joeslyn, from the moment I met you I knew you were the one, I had to make you mine, it just felt right. Thanks to my bro Dean we got together and started dating which then turned into a perfect relationship which I couldn't be more happier than to share it with you. You have helped me through so many hard times and been there with me, by my side for the good ones. When we started dating I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life and eternity with you. So please make my dream a reality. Joeslyn will you marry me?"
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, he truly loves me and wants me to be his wife. "YES!" I screamed and jumped into his arms. This was where I belonged, in his arms. I'm his superwoman and he's my superman"

Thank you so much for reading and a big thank you to @annxxjoselynnn1 for requesting this.
REQUESTS OPEN

~ Paige x