@PeaceLoveAndJLS - Enzo Amore Imagine

Tonight was my night. The Women's Championship was remaining with me.
I was in a Women's Championship match against Alexa Bliss; and my long-term boyfriend Enzo Amore on the sidelines.
He was my biggest support unit and motivated me to go for this match all guns blazing.
5 Minutes Left
Alexa Bliss has me in the tightest headlock; hopes are not high.
4 Minutes Left
She slams me to the canvas, gets out the ring and side steps around the ring; staring at the audience showing them that she is in control.
3 Minutes Left
I gain momentum from the crowd chanting my name; "Morgan! Morgan! Morgan!"
Enzo joins in; louder than the arena
2 Minutes Left
I clamber onto the top rope, aiming for where Alexa is stood in front of the announcers table, boasting about the damage she has done to me.
Surprising her and the entire arena, I launch myself off of the top rope, slamming Alexa and myself onto the table; the table collapses.
1 Minute Left
We're both down
1
Enzo has ran around the ring towards where we are laying almost lifeless
2
I told Enzo before the match to stay out of any interfering;
3
but in great Enzo fashion, he disobeyed.
Enzo kneels beside me and
4
picks me up in his arms
5
carrying me to the ring
6
The referee is at the count of 7
Enzo throws me into the ring, ensuring that I am inside, he makes sure Alexa will not be able to capitalise.
9
10
"The winner of this match, and still the WWE Women's Champion, Morgan!"
Enzo scurries into the ring and gathers me in his arms, at this point I have somewhat recovered from the collision.
I cry into Enzo's arms, thanking him for being my rock
Even though Enzo is mischievous
He's mine, and I love him unconditionally

Imagine for @PeaceLoveAndJLS
Hope you like it; it's a little short so if you would like a part 2 or continuation then please let me know (: