Imagine For @KarizzaRayeLucasReye

A/N: I'm not sure if this is the way you wanted it, I can re-do it if you would like me to. I think you requested 'Athena' as the name in a different imagine, I can change it if you want.

Seth's POV

Finally! I get to go home and see my beautiful girlfriend Athena. It feels like years since I've seen her, it's only been 3 months. 

I walked through the door and saw the love of my life run up to me. "Hey babe!" I said "Hey, how are you?" Athena asked me "I'm good thanks babe, I have an idea" "What's that?" "We have a movie night with lots of cuddles and food?" "Yess! I'll get the snack" She pecked my lips and left to go to the kitchen.

The rest of the night was full of laughs,, cuddles and love.

---------------

NEXT DAY

Seth's POV

I woke up due to my phone ringing, I slid out of Athena's grip around my waist and picked up the phone. No caller ID, strange. I'll pick it up anyway, might be work.

"Hello?" I whispered trying not to wake Athena

"Hello Seth" A man replied

"Hello? Who's this?"

"It's Matt, Athena's ex. I rang you because I need to tell you something"

"Matt? Why would I want to talk to you? More importantly, how did you get my number?"

"That doesn't matter right now. I need to talk to you about Athena"

"....Okay"

"Look Seth. I know you're a good man, and deserve to be treated rig-"

"Get to the point Matt"

"Right, Athena seems to be extremely close to Ambrose lately, anytime I see one of them, the other is there. They are hugging all the time, their faces dangerously close to eachoth-"

"What are you implying? Athena and Dean are best friends and have been since NXT, yes they hug a lot, they are together a lot because they are close, as in best friends, more like brother and sister"

"Make your own excuses Seth, but you and I both know that deep down in your heart you know that there is something more"

And he hung up.

I looked at Athena. She wouldn't do something like that to me, she loves me...right? STOP IT SETH! Don't let him get into your mind. With that I feel asleep, deep in my thoughts.

----------

Athena's POV

Dean came over today because he's having some problems with Renee at the moment, which is terrible considering they have been together for years and haven't had a problem until now.

"Look Dean, It's going to be okay, I'm here for you every step of the way, I'm here for you and I'm not going anywhere until you tell me to"

"Thank you Athena, what would I do without you?"

"I don't know really" We chuckled 

"Thanks again, for being my best friend, being by my side and supporting me, it really means a lot and I can never repay you for the things you've done for me"

"Aww Dean, love you bro"

"Love you too sis" And then we hugged each other tightly which was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a man shouting...Seth

"Oh my fucking god! I cannot believe this, I guess Matt was right about you two"

Dean and I shared a glance before looking at Seth. "What are you on about?" I asked "The fact that wherever you are, Dean is around the corner. The fact that you spend more time with him than me. What is going on with you two?"

"Woah Seth man, calm down, nothing is happening between us, we were just talking" Dean joined in

"About what hmm?, You were hugging eachother when I walked in, when I was in catering, locker room, explain that"

Seth was gradually getting closer to Dean so I stepped in front of him.

"Dean, you can leave if you want" I said "Okay, call me if you need anything£ He repiled, Seth rolled his eyes

Dean left and I turned to Seth. "Look, whatever Matt is saying to you is complete and utter bullshit, and I would never cheat on you Seth, I love you so fucking much it hurts, the reason Dean and I have been closer lately is because he's having trouble with Renee and needed someone to be there for him"

"Oh I'm so sorry baby, I didn't know,  I just don't wanna lose you, I love you so much"

"You won't lose me, you're stuck with me, and I love you so much too"