Imagine For @lunaticfringe131

Stephanie's POV

I was at catering when of my best friends AJ Styles comes up to me "Hy Steph" he says "Hey AJ, how are you?" "I'm good thanks, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me later?" "AJ, I'd love to but I'm going out with Dean later, maybe another time" Dean Ambrose is my boyfriend and we've been dating for just over 2 years now, and I love him so much! "Okay. Anyway, you look absolutely gorgeous today" Thank you AJ, your match was great"Thank you, let me tell you something, you're beautiful, Dean's a lucky guy" At this point, AJ was coming closer to me to the point he was directly in front of me so I couldn't get up. "You're stunning, I wish I could have got to you first" He placed his hands on my shoulder

Dean's POV

I was walking around the corridors of the arena when I decided to get something to eat, that's when I saw my girlfriend, Stephanie and that idiot AJ, what does he think he's doing? He's touching her!! Nobody touches what's mine!!

Stephanie's POV

5 seconds later my boyfriend Dean came storming into the eating area. "Oi, that's my girlfriend hands off!" "Dean man, I was only playing chill" Dean pushed AJ and grabbed my hand dragging me to his locker room.

{At The Locker Room}

"What was that back there Steph, why were you flirting with AJ"I didn't do anything! He came on to me!" "Sure he did, you know every guy here wants you, it obvious"I don't care about them! I love you and only you" I beginning to shout "Of course you do, you love the attention" "NO I DON'T I LOVE YOU DEAN AND IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT IM TRYING TO BE LOYAL TO YOU AND THAT I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU I SUPPOSE WE AREN'T MEANT TO BE TOGETHER" By this point I was done, I'm not letting ANYONE accuse me of something I haven't done.

"Babe, look I'm sorry I just don't want to lose you, you're my everything. You're the only person in my life who hasn't walked out on me for who I am, i love you so much" Dean says "I'm sorry too babe, I shouldn't have snapped like that, I love you too"You have no reason to apologise, it's understandable, but I need to ask ou something.."

Dean's POV

It's now or never. I got down on one knee holding a velvet box, "I love you with all my heart and soul, you've kept me sane most of the time and you've helped me so much, I could never repay you for the amazing 2 years you've given me, but in order to start, I would like to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you, Stephanie,, will you marry me?"

Stephanie's POV

By this point, I was in tears. "YES YES YES!" (#ThankYouDanielBryan) Dean put the ring on my finger and I launched myself at him, hugging him what felt like years but was only a few minutes. We kissed passionately. This is the start to my life, and I couldn't dream of spending it with anyone else.