Imagine for @CierraWilson1

Warnings: Smut, Swearing, Argument, Violence (Nothing too violent just grabbing hair and slamming someone against a wall)

Jessica POV

I had just finished my match with Sasha Banks and now I'm walking back to my locker room where my boyfriend of 3 years was waiting for me. I walked down the corridor talking to some superstars along the way, I reached the door preparing myself to see the love of my life behind the door.

Before I opened the door I heard the sound of a female voice giggling and moaning, I'm sure Dean is just watching something...

I pushed open the door to see Dean and another girl making out on the sofa (couch if you're American) and the girl was...SUMMER RAE!!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" I shouted 

"Wh- Jess! Babe, it's not what it looks like, this wasn't meant to happen" Dean said

Summer just stared between Dean and I with a smirk on her face.

"DON'T FUCKING BABE ME, WHY ARE YOU KISSING THAT SLUT!"

"HEY! DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A SLUT, DEAN OBVIOUSLY OPENED HIS EYES TO SEE THAT I'M MORE BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AS YOU"

"Okay.." I tried to calm down "I'm gonna give you three seconds to walk out this door before I grab your hair and slam you against a wall"

"List-" Summer started

"ONE"

"This is ridi-"

"TWO"

"Seriously I can't belie-"

"THREE"

I launched myself at Summer, grabbing a fistful of her hair and dragging her outside the room, I spun her around then slammed her against the wall and she fell down. I walked back into my locker room where Dean was still stood, slamming the door.

"Listen, Jess, I can explain" Dean tried to reason with me 

"No. Save it, Dean I've heard your name being thrown around the locker room, that you don't care about any girlfriends you have and use them, I'm sorry but I'm starting to see the truth behind that"

"Don't believe them. I love you so so so much. You are the only reason I'm here today" Suddenly, he connects our lips and my brain is telling me to push him away but my heart is telling me to forgive him. 

After minutes of making out, Dean lays me on the sofa (couch) and starts ripping his tank top off. He pulls mine off as well along with my jeans and his. He positions himself at my entrance and without warning thrusts into me hard and rough, also with a lot of passion. My back arches as I can feel myself getting closer to climaxing. 

"DE- DEANNN!" I scream. He groans and moans as he becomes more sloppy with each trust signalling that he is also close to releasing. 

After a few more hard, sloppy thrusts we climax together.

Dean flops next to me. "Jess, there is no other woman in the world for me other than you. Summer was a huge mistake. I just couldn't see that I have the most gorgeous, kind and caring woman in my life right now. I'm so so so sorry for kissing summer I just-"

I shut Dean up by giving him a passionate kiss. "I know Dean, it's okay. I don't want us to fight. I love you so much"

"I love you so much too babe, more than you will ever know"

I cuddled into Dean's chest, knowing that this man was all mine.