@Nova-Kick - Aleister Black Request

Sorry if this is short, I didn't have much time today and I wanted to get it posted before Christmas (: Also, I'm British so I use British terminology; please let me know in the comments if you'd like me to change anything (: This was so fun to write! Thankyou Nova-Kick for your request!

-----------------------------------------

It was around 5pm; the Christmas lights were sparkling, the fire cracking, but amongst all of that; I was alone. WWE had finished for Christmas and I was sent on my way home. I looked back on all the amazing times I had this year; with all the incredible people I worked with and happily called them all my best friends. The crew, trainers, CEO'S, everyone. But the one special person that always stood out from the rest was Aleister Black. He was the first person I spoke to when I got to the arena, and the last when I left.

Aleister and I had this connection that no one else had. Not even the couples; we were stronger. We saw each other as more than friends but not as much as lovers. We thought that being more than friends in a romantic way would somehow ruin what we had; because that's how it goes.

He even took me to the Netherlands once, we classed it as a "not so romantic" romantic getaway. Outsiders would think our friendship is confusing but we somehow managed to grasp it.

So, here I am, in present day, thinking about him. He can make butterflies fly in my stomach with the mere thought of him.

I had finally given up holding back; I called him.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" Aleister spoke through his phone.

"Hey Al, I was wondering if you'd like to come over and stay for a few nights over Christmas as we will both be alone"

"That sounds like a plan! I'll be over soon"

"Okay, love you, see you soon"

"Love you too, bye Y/N"

A short while later, I hear the engine of Aleister's car and soon a knock on my door.

"Hey Y/N" Aleister says whilst grabbing me into a huge hug

"Hey Al"; Aleister sets his bags down and I show him where he will be sleeping; in the guest room which should really be named 'Aleister's room' as he stays over most of the time.

We both walk into the living room; I get the snacks and drinks whilst Aleister sets up the movie on the TV.

I come back in and Aleister has already made himself at home; snuggled up into a blanket on my sofa whilst flicking through Netflix.

"What are you thinking of watching?" I ask him whilst I put the snacks on the table and snuggle up to his side under the blanket.

"A Christmas movie?", I smile, knowing how intimidating and large he may look to everyone else, he's so caring and sweet to me.

"Of course, how about 'Home Alone'?"

"Perfect" Aleister smiles at me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

We sit in silence, cuddled up to each other, binge-watching many movies throughout the night. It's times like this when I'm glad Aleister is in my life; I wouldn't have it any other way.