Ch.3: Strange

*3 Days Later (All visiting him)*

"Hey Abbs," Gibbs said as I walked in.

"Hey guys."

"We caught him Abbs. He paid for what he did to Mcgee."

"He can't hurt us anymore. I'm glad we caught him. He needs to be punished for what he did to Mcgee."

"How is he Abby?" Tony asked.

"The same. I just wish he would wake up."

"We all do, Abby," Ziva said. They all sat down. And after a few minutes of silence, Ziva finaly spoke up. "Where's his family?"

"His mom had to leave, her work needed her back. His dad still hasn't shown and his grandmother went our for a bit."

"His dad still hasn't shown?!"

"No, not that I know of."

"I'm gonna be back, I have to use the restroom." Ziva said, getting up and walking out, highly doubting she was going to the bathroom.

*With Ziva*

I pulled out Mcgee's cellphone which I had grabbed out of Abby's pocket without her noticing. I opened it and went to Mcgee's dad's phone number. I quickly typed it into my phone and called.

"Hello?" A voice answered from the other end of the line. "Who's this?"

"This is Special Agent Ziva David of NCIS, I'm looking for Admiral Mcgee."

"He's right here." They said and gave the phone to him.

"Hello." Mr.Mcgee said.

"Hey, this is Ziva, your son's co-worker."

"Yes, I know who you are. Now why are you calling?"

"I wanted to talk to you about your son."

"What about him?"

"Well, he's in the hospital, sir."

"I know,"

"Then why haven't you come to see him."

"Because I knew he wouldn't want me there."

"Well, I got 2 things to say to you. A, he's in a coma. And 2, even if he wasn't, he would still want you there."

"Well, let me know when he wakes up please?"

"Yeah,"

"Thank you so much Agent David."

"Your welcome," I said and hung up. I walked back and offered Abby his phone back. "Here,"

"How'd you get this?" She asked.

"I'm sneaky," I said and she took and put it back in her pocket. "I will need it back when he wakes up, his dad wants to know when he wakes up."

"You called his dad?" Tony asked.

"Yes, someone had to talk to him."