Work

I am soo sorry it has been so long. I have so much homework, plus dance, it's hard to find the time. I'll try to make it work without dance now and through the summer. Enjoy!!

Hey guys, I made a new story and would be very thankful if you checked it out! It is a fanfic, but there it is easy enough to understand if you don't listen to the band.

"Hey, guys!" I said stepping out of the elevator. It was my first day back to work and man it felt weird.

"Hey, McGee!" Ziva said, giving me a hug. They were all there, waiting for me, balloons and decorations, which were definitely Abby's idea.

"This is all too much..." 

"Not for you Timmy!" Abby said, running up and giving me a hug. "I'm so glad you are back. I missed you."

"You saw me yesterday," I said confused.

"I mean... we all missed having you at work, it is not the same without you here."

"Thanks," I said. 

"It is nice to have you back Tim, and I mean that, sincerely," Tony said, giving me a hug. I was confused by the sudden softness by Tony, but I hugged him back anyhow.

"Thanks..."

"Welcome back Tim," Gibbs said, giving me a handshake. 

That night

"It was nice to have you back at work," Abby said as we finished eating and were hanging out on the couch.

"It was nice to be back, I was getting bored out of my mind being trapped in my apartment."

"It is cramped in here..."

"Well, we can't all have glorious apartments like Tony," I said and she just laughed.

"No, no we can't, though it would be nice..."

"Yes, it would be,"