Ch.6: Comfort

(This episode will be taking place during 10x02)

"Just when I think we're finally moving on, we're forced to have our heads examined by Mr. Happy." Ziva remarked as Dr. Wolf left.

"Be still warrior. Its not so bad." I said.

"Not bad for yourself, you like talking about yourself."

"That's because I have nothing to hide, unlike The Pensive One."

"You mean Mcgee."

"Yes....Mcgee..." I said and it took me back to hearing Gibbs say thise words. "Mcgee's in the hospital. He's dying." If he wasn't going tobe okay, I don't know what I would do. I may joke and call him names, but he is like a brother to me. "Anyways, we're all perfectly fine, aren't we?"

"Yeah...I'm perfect..." Ziva said, but it didn't sound convincing. We were all scared for Mcgee. He was the best of us.

*Abby's POV*

"Okay, if you won't talk about Autopsy or the nightmares, what about Mcgee?" Dr. Wolf asked and at the sound of his name I wanted to cry, but I held it in.

"What about him?" I tried to ask casually.

"Well, he was critically injured in the bombing."

"I know."

"How does that make you feel?"

"What do you mean? He was my teammate, my friend and he is in the hosptial. I feel the same as everyone else."

"Okay, yes, but weren't you previously involved?"

"How did you know this?"

"It's in your guys' files." He said and I looked at him for a second then turned around to my desk to do some work. "Look, I just want to help you. Are you okay?"

"You look, I am sad and angry and scared because of what happened. Especially to Mcgee, but I am dealing with it and will be fine!"

"Okay. Thank you." Was all he said before he left.