Ch.5: Love Is In The Air

*Abby's POV*

"Hey, Abby," Ziva said as I walked in the building.

"Hey Ziva!" I said cheerful.

"Why are you in a good mood? Mcgee's in the hospital.."

"I know, but, he'll be alright, I know it."I said, but I didn't know it.

"Okay...you sure that's all...there's no...I don't know...boy?" She asked getting up.

"No." I said, lying. I thought back to our kiss. It was one of the best I've had.

"Okay...if you say so."

"Well...I have to get to the lab."

"Bye," She said and I left.

*Later*

"Got anything Abs?" Gibbs asked walking in.

"Yes! I do!"

"You seem cheerful.."

"Why shouldn't I be?"

"Well, Mcgee's in the hospital...you've been down ever since..."

"Well, things change, now that we know he's alright."

"Okay...I'm glad your okay. I like the way your always cheery." He said and I gave him all the info I had on the case. As soon as he left I went back to what I was doing, half out of it. All I could think about was my kiss with Mcgee. It's not like I haven't kissed him before, it's been years, but this one was different, maybe it was because my feelings were different. I don't just like him, I love him, with all my heart, even if can never admit it, I always will.

Sorry it was short, but I don't have a lot of ideas. So, if there's anything you want to see, or any episodes you want me to add an McAbby into I will do it.