Prologue

"If we die, Caly, I'm going to kill you!" Rose Tyler shouted as she hung onto the console for dear life, trying to get the levers back under control. The console room was still a disaster, it was out of control above London -

"You'll have to beat the Clock Tower!" the Apocalypse shouted back as she grabbed Jenny's hand, the brunette trying to tug her inside.

And the Apocalypse was still dealing with the after effects of her regeneration. "Typical," Rose muttered, flipping a switch.

The TARDIS whizzed away from the Clock Tower, and Jenny heaved her mother into the TARDIS. The two brunettes collapsed on the floor, then burst out laughing. Rose stared at them, then shook her head as she giggled, too.

At least the Apocalypse hadn't changed too much.

***

"Dear Santa," a ginger Scottish girl prayed, her hands clasped. "Thank you for the dolls and pencils and the fish. It's Easter now, so I hope I don't wake you, but honest, it is an emergency. There's a crack in my wall." She looked over fearfully. "Aunt Sharon says it's just an ordinary crack, but I know it's not, because at night, there's voices. So please, please, could you send someone to fix it? Or a policeman? Or a - "

CRASH!

The girl sat up straight. "Back in a moment," she said. She grabbed a torch and headed to the window to look outside. She stared for a long moment at the police public call box, then grinned. "Thank you, Santa," she looked up before heading outside.

***

Ladies and gentlemen, off we go, starring Natalie Portman, Billie Piper, Georgia Moffett, and Karen Gillan!

 . . . and it is really sad that I almost put Natalie Rambin. XD

Oh, and I also have the plan for the question I will answer! I know several of you are begging for the Doctor to come back, and he will. I assume most of you know when that will be, as it's sort of a giveaway, but the question I will answer is . . .

Which incarnation of the Doctor will we be seeing next? Ten is still up for grabs! ;)