Amy's Choice

That is one gorgeous woman, my very first choice for the Dream Lady. And in the episode . . .

Recognize her? ;) Katie McGrath is the Dream Lady, and the Dream Lady's theme is "Kingbreaker" by Audiomachine

Recognize her? ;) Katie McGrath is the Dream Lady, and the Dream Lady's theme is "Kingbreaker" by Audiomachine. I thought it fit her. :)

Here comes the Dream Lady! Here's "Amy's Choice" with the Doctor's role in "The Day of the Apocalypse" at the end!

***

Amy was stirring up her ingredients for cake when she abruptly stopped, put it down, and grabbed her pregnant stomach with a gasp. "Rory!" she shrieked.

***

Rory was riding home on his bicycle when he heard Amy's cry. "Rory, it's starting!"

He jumped off his bike and ran inside to see Amy sitting on the floor, eating the mix. "Ah. OK, OK - "

"False alarm," Amy told him.

He blinked. "What?"

"Well, I don't know what it feels like! I've never had a baby before." She abruptly cut herself off when she heard a wheezing noise, and her eyes widened. "No!"

"I know," Rory rolled his eyes. "Leaf blowers. Use a rake!"

"No, it's - !" Amy jumped to her feet to look outside, grinning when she saw the TARDIS materializing. "I knew. I just knew!"

***

The Apocalypse walked out of the TARDIS, considering the flowers she had just landed in, when Rory came out. "Rory!" she greeted with a smile.

"Apocalypse!" Rory nodded.

"Mum, you crushed their flowers," Jenny pouted as she and Rose got out.

"Oh, Amy will kill you," Rory shook his head.

"Where is she?" the Apocalypse looked around.

"She'll need a bit longer."

"Whenever you're ready, Amy!" the Apocalypse shouted.

Rose gasped when Amy came out, beaming. "Congratulations!" she squealed.

"You've swallowed a planet!" the Apocalypse joked.

"I'm pregnant," Amy corrected.

"Yeah, I know," she snickered. "Five years later, you've changed in age and size."

"Apocalypse," Amy growled in warning.

The Apocalypse just patted her on the shoulder. "Congratulations."

***

"Ah, Leadworth," the Apocalypse said as they walked down the path. "Vibrant as ever."

"It's Upper Leadworth, actually," Rory said. "We've gone slightly upmarket."