The Big Bang

. . . happy holidays, everyone, I guess? :P I guess you can consider this your Christmas present, and possibly New Year's, too, since I doubt I'll get the next Tennant special out before then. XD

Again, so sorry it's taken this long to get the second part out. See, there's this thing called school and finals, and it's important to get those done first before fanfiction. Good news is, I've got an extremely high GPA now thanks to dedication to school, and not only are my DC fics getting more popular (thank God I'm not the only one obsessed with SuperArrow), I found the time to do this while over break! Huzzah! :D

I won't give you an intro. :) Enjoy "The Big Bang!"

***

"So, the universe ended," Rory mused to Amy, still holding her in his lap, Rose and Jenny on either side of him. "You missed that, in 102 AD. I suppose this means you and I never get born at all. Twice, in my case. You would have laughed at that." He looked down at Amy, but she didn't respond. Well, of course she wouldn't – she was dead! "Please laugh," he begged. "The Doctor said the universe was huge and ridiculous, and sometimes there were miracles. I could do with a ridiculous miracle about now!"

"Mum!" Jenny's jaw dropped.

The other two looked up, stunned, as the Apocalypse appeared in a flash of electricity, a mop under her arm, and . . . was she wearing a fedora? "Rory!" she grinned. "And family! Listen, she's not dead. Well, she is dead, but it's not the end of the world." She frowned. "Well, it is the end of the world. Actually, it's the end of the universe." She frowned. "Oh, no. Hang on!"

She vanished, and Rose's jaw dropped. "Oh, my God, she's madder than ever."

"Apocalypse?" Rory shouted. "Apocalypse!"

She reappeared, this time without the mop. "You need to get me out of the Pandorica," she said.

"But you're not in the Pandorica," Rory frowned.

"Yes, I am," the Apocalypse nodded. 'Well, I'm not now, but I was back then. Well, back now from your point of view, which is back then from my point of view."

" . . . what?" Jenny frowned.

The Apocalypse sighed. "Time travel," she shook her head in annoyance. "You can't keep it straight in your head. It's easy to open from the outside," she held out her screwdriver to Rose. "Just point and press. Now, go." She vanished, but then quickly returned. "Oh, and when you're done, leave my screwdriver in her top pocket. Good luck!"

Rory frowned in confusion as she left. "What do you mean? Do what?"

"Well," Rose stood up. "Let's go see the Pandorica!"

***

"Oh, no," Jenny whimpered when they ran down to see the chamber completely empty. "Mum's in that?"

"Not for long," Rose aimed the screwdriver and pressed the button.

The Pandorica slid open, and the Apocalypse blinked at them from where she was retrained. "How did you do that?" she asked as Rose pressed the button again, releasing her.

"You gave me this," Rose answered.

The Apocalypse frowned, rummaging in her jacket before pulling out her screwdriver. "No, I didn't."

"Well, future you did," Rose said.

The Apocalypse tilted her head, tapping their screwdrivers together, and both jumped when sparks flew. "Temporal energy," she nodded. "Same screwdriver at different points in its own time stream. So, I've got a future. That's nice." She frowned, pointing her screwdriver to the side. "That's not."