The Eleventh Hour

Let's see . . . I have an idea! OK, so the question for this round is . . . what is the Doctor's part in "The Day of the Apocalypse?" I'm not actually gonna reveal which Doctor it is, because I like making you guys suffer. ;)

This will last until . . . oh, we'll say "Amy's Choice." Can we get to 300 comments, everyone? Comment chains of 30 or more WILL NOT count!

So, onto what you've all been waiting on . . . "The Eleventh Hour!"

***

"Who's got the hook?" the Apocalypse called as she fiddled with a rope.

"Here," Jenny ran forward.

"Thank you," she took the grappling hook and tied it to the other end of the rope, then threw it up. The TARDIS doors opened, and the grappling hook flew out, giving them a rope to climb up. "Brilliant," she grinned, starting to haul herself up. Rose was right behind her, Jenny watching their backs.

When the Apocalypse hauled herself up to look out the doors, she found herself the focus of a ginger girl's torchlight beam. "Hello!" she grinned, sure she looked a mess with her tangled hair, soaking wet cardigan, and torn clothes. No skinny jeans for this her, then! "Could I have an apple?" she tilted her head. "All I can think about, apples. I love apples. Maybe I'm having a craving? That's new." She looked down. "Rose, have I ever had cravings before? I don't think I have."

"Can you move over?" Rose hissed, nearly up.

"Ah, yes," the Apocalypse sat herself on the edge of the TARDIS, then whistled when she realized just how much they'd climbed. "Whoa!" she grinned as Rose jumped out, helping pull Jenny up. "Look at that!"

"Are you OK?" the girl asked, staring at the three women that had just crashed into her backyard.

"Just had a fall," the Apocalypse brushed her hands off. "All the way down there, right to the library. Hell of a climb back up."

"You don't say," Rose squeezed water out of her hair.

"You're soaking wet," the girl observed.

"We were in the swimming pool," Jenny nodded, wringing out her dress.

"You said you were in the library."

"Well, so's the swimming pool."

"Are you policemen?"

"Why?" the Apocalypse sat up straighter. "Did you call policemen?"

"Did you come about the crack in my wall?"

"What crack?" Rose asked, concerned.

"Ack!" the Apocalypse fell off the edge, right into the grass, groaning.

"Are you all right, miss?" the girl looked slightly scared as Rose hurried to check on her.

"No, I'm fine," the Apocalypse straightened up. "It's OK. It's all perfectly norm - " She hacked, and some of her regeneration energy misted out of her mouth.

"Who are you?" the girl asked.

"I'm Rose, and this is Jenny," Rose gestured between the two of them.

"And I don't know!" the Apocalypse grinned. "Still cooking. Does it scare you?"

"No," the girl looked her up and down. "It just looks a bit weird."

"No, no, no, the crack in your wall, does it scare you?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Well, then, no time to lose. I'm the Apocalypse. Do everything I tell you, don't ask stupid questions, and don't wander off."