15

---Aayushi's POV ---

Today was the day of the party.

I wasn't as nervous as I was before. These past days with Hussain have been way more amazing then I could've ever imagined.

I didn't have anything extremely fancy to wear so I just threw on the first thing I could find.

I was trying to avoid wearing black or white so he would not think that I only have two colors in my wardrobe

I heard the doorbell ring and I left downstairs. Thank God my parents weren't home.

"Hey," I said.

He didn't say anything. He was just staring at me.

"Hey!!!!" I said snapping my fingers in front of him.

"God, you look beautiful," he said.

"Uumm. Hey," he said a second later realizing what he said first.

"Thank you," I said. "You look amazing as well."

"We kind of chose the same color without even planning it," he said.

"We had to move on from black and white," I said as we sat down in his car

"Ok, technically mine still has black with it," he said and I laughed at that.

We got to the hall within a few minutes or maybe it just felt like cause of our conversation the ride there.

He took my hand as we walked in and I don't know what i felt.

After a few minutes later he met up with few friends and I just sat down because I didn't know what else to do.

I went to go and answer a phone call really quick and walked back inside only to see a few aunties looking at me strange.

I recognized one of them as the mother of the guy who's relationship I turned down. He didn't have a problem with it so why does she keep looking at me like that?

"Dekho kasa larkho kha saath bar hai," I heard one of them say.

Just ignore them.

"Asa larki toh parents kha besthi karthi hai," another one said.

Okay, now I'm going to give you a piece of my mind.

"Aap kha pass koi problem hai?" I asked.

"Sharp," they all said.

---Hussain's POV ---

I had gone to quickly say hi to a few friends.

Truth be told, I didn't want to leave her side.

After I said hi to them I looked around for her and saw her around some aunties.

Oh dear God.

I went by them and they were saying unnecessary things to her. I was proud of her for standing her ground.

I literally lost it at one of the insults.

"Excuse me. You don't know anything about her so how about you stop insulting her," I said.

"Hussain," Aayushi said.

"No. I'm tired of this. You all were saying the rudest things to her. You know what, it's good for her that she said no to your son, who the f*ck would want a mother-in-law like you!" I spat at her.

"Hussain, please challo," she said.

"One last thing before we leave. This girl is everything to me. I love her so much more than words can ever describe. I will never and I mean never tolerate a word against her," I said to them.

I took her hand and left from there.

She pulled her hand away as we got to the parking lot.

I looked at her and she slapped me.

"Why did you say that?" She asked with tears rolling down her face.

"Say what? That I love you. Maybe because I do," I said.

"I don't want a relationship! I thought you were my friend. I can't believe they were right. You did want to be more than friends," she said.

I'm still confused as to why she slapped me.

"Hussain, do you know that you just made my life a living hell? I thought you were going to help me. My aunt is best friends with one of them and she's going to tell my parents! They're going to hurt me Hussain!" She said.

Okay, I'm no longer confused.

"Just please take me home and stay out of my life," she said walking to the car but I pulled her towards me.

"I'll take you home," I said wiping her tears. "But I'm not going to stay out of your life. You are everything I want. Remember that. Now let's going."