22

---Sahanna's POV ---

God, I'm so bored!! Chandani is at work and Aayushi is out of the freaking country!!

Upar sa mera parents, they're after me and wanting me to get married now that I have a job and I'm done with college.

I decided to just go outside and to the mall because I had nothing better to do.

I got there and bought some unnecessary things, just because I thought they were cute.

I was about to leave when I noticed someone.

He waved at me and I swear I was ready to punch him in the face.

"Hey," he said.

"Mar para," I said.

"Oh ho, inna gussa?" He asked.

"Just go to hell," I said.

"Sorry nah," he said holding his ears.

I smiled and hugged him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in town?" I asked.

"Suprise, but you saw me here," he frowned.

"Gaurab, you have no idea how happy I am to see. My parents want to get me married and I thought that you'd never come back to me because you kept ignoring my texts and calls," I said.

"Oh about that. My phone went missing so I had to get a new one. Why didn't you use any social media?" He asked.

I facepalmed.

"Forgot," I said.

"Anyways, I'll definitely drop by tomorrow," he said.

"You better or I'll get engaged to someone else," I said.

"Acha?" He questioned.

I nodded.

"Jatt jattan wali karke dikhauga, je tainu kitte hor manegeya," he said.

I smiled at that and hugged him.

A/n--》 Pic of Gaurab on top and the last line he says is from this song :)