CHAPTER 4

All the three girls met at the railway station. Kira was wearing a knee length dark blue capri pants with white half sleeved t-shirt on which a neon coloured beautiful peacock was printed on the front side. Ai was also with her, sleeping on her head. She also had a picnic bag on her back.

Kotori was wearing a light blue mini skirt with pink and black crop top with a white cap. She was handling Chiyo in her hands.

Kiyomi was clad in black shots with purple cut sleeved blouse. Mic was curled around her thin, long neck.

"What's that in the bag Kira?" Kotori asked as they were standing on the station waiting for the train.

"Oh! I brought some food with me." Kira said rubbing the back of her hairs.

They boarded the train and it was very crowded.

"It's so crowded." Kotori complained.

"It's Sunday today." Kiyomi said.

"I am so excited." Kira exclaimed.

"Yeah. Me too." Kotori added.

"Like a kids, you guys are." Kiyomi snapped.

They reached the famous adventure park and Kira's and Kotori's excitement was at it's peak, when they saw the huge roller coaster.

"I can't wait." Kotori said. Her eyes glowing with joy.

"I am afraid." Kira said.

"Look at the kids, girls." They heard a voice coming from the side and Sachi Kino was there. The whole Trix was there. "Toddlers." She said.

"Trix!" Kira said.

"The Trix, little girl." Seira snapped.

" Hey, who are you calling 'toddlers', by the way." Kotori asked.

"Of course, you. And don't you know, little babies can't sit on the roller coaster. They may fall." Sachi teased.

"We aren't toddlers. Have you forgot your specks at home?" Kotori snapped.
"You.." Sachi was angry.

"Leave it, Sachi. Go home kids." Seira said as she walked away. Oka followed. Sachi make a face at Kotori and walked away.

"See you never." Kotori said. Sachi looked angrily at her.

"Just what do you think of yourself? You can't stand a chance against Trix." Sachi said.

"Don't stand on high sky, just because you are popular." Kotori said. Kira tried to stop it but Kiyomi pulled her back.

"Popular? Excuse me. We are the top prism stars. Stupid people like you are can never reach where we are standing." Sachi shouted.

"Hey stop it, you big mouth. You can't say that no one can reach where you are. Anyone can." Kotori snapped.

"Is that so." Sachi smiled wickedly. "Then how about you. You said anyone can, don't you?"

Kotori looked questioningly at her.

"Next week is the famous Foot loose competition. We are taking part in it, & we will definitely win. If you are really true with your words then take part in it as well, & defeat us." Seira explained.

"If you back out, then never show your face looser." Sachi laughed.

"Kotori." Kira put her hands on Kotori's shoulder.

"So are you afraid, ko-to-ri?" Sachi laughed.

"No, I am not. And I'll definitely take part in it." Kotori said.