CHAPTER 6

"I am happy that Kotori is happy." Kira said to Ai while she was going back to her home. This time her hairs were not braided but lying open.

"Nnmmm mm." Ai cheered. Ai was lying on her head.

"She can also be able to do a Prism jump now." she circled around in joy. She saw Tomoe standing at a distance staring at her. He came close to her.

"Foot lose is some days away. And if I am right, then TRIX challenged you to win. And you can't perform a prism jump." He smirked. "It'll be hard to win."

"We can't at the moment but we will." She confidently announced.

He smirked again. Then a wind blew and Kira's open hairs spread across her face. It reminded Tomoe of last night's dream. He reached up to side her hairs from her face, but something stopped him. Kira ran her hand on her face  and put her hairs aside. He looked at her intensely and their eyes locked together for a couple of seconds. Tomoe broke the eye contact, looked at Ai and turned away and waved his hand while leaving. Kira was simply staring at him going back. She moved to her house without giving it much thought.

******

Kotori was on the street, fully fired up and her and Chiyo's fire was creating an energized, igniting aura.

"You will see Chiyo, I will master a prism jump soon and I will beat those Trix," determination was bubbling in her eyes. "I'm so charged."

"Such over confidence for someone who cannot even perform a single prism jump." Kotori halted in her steps and looked behind just to come face to face with Daichi of Knights.

She immediately blushed but then noticed what he just said. "You..," she pointed an accusing finger at him. "I'm not over confident okay. I'm determined and powered up." she air fisted her hand and Chiyo twirled around in joy.

Daichi laughed and that got her attention.

His laugh is so dreamy. She thought to herself and almost swooned but definitely she remembered the matter in hand.

NO no no, straighten up Kotori. Don't forget this guy, this handsome, super handsome, talanted guy have affections only for the Trix who mocked you and your friends. Don't let this guy demean you. This Trix obsessed guy. With this thought she immediately straightened up.

"What's so funny?" once again an accusing finger pointed at Daichi.

"Oh nothing," he immediately switched his demeanour as if he was just laughing a second ago. "It's just that you can't perform a prism jump and you are claiming to beat the Trix in the prism show. Just for your information," this time he pointed a finger at Kotori to which she stepped back a bit. "Prism jump is the deciding factor in a prism show beside your outfit, singing and dancing. And without a prism jump you can't even think about a prism show let alone defeating The Trix who are the winner of all major prism shows at Skater's heights," he straightened up once he noticed flickers of fear in Kotori's eyes. "Audience will throw you out."

Kotori felt embarrassed, humiliated, defeated due to the words coming out of the guy she has this huge crush on and the same guy right now was mocking her, demotivating her right in the middle of the street. Tears were threatening to come out of her eyes but anger took the best of her.

"who are you to tell me that?" Kotori's sobbing voice swiped the smile out of Daichi's face. He was feeling guilty for making someone cry.

"I tell you. You are no one." Chiyo sat on Kotori's shoulder trying to calm his pair friend, his mum. "You are a part of Skater's heights because your mother is the director of the place. You are no one to give me your bullshit advice you spoiled kid of rich parents."

Just as the words left her Kotori put a hand on her mouth abruptly. She didn't mean to say that. These were words coming from kids who couldn't pass through the audition for Skater's heights and the rivals of Trix and Knights who spread the word on Internet saying that Director's kids got accepted in the school because they were the director's kids and partially talanted. None of them performed the prism jumps.

She remembered when she read those words about Daichi and Oka on prism news site and she was fuming with anger. She was never the one to defame other people. And Daichi was her celebrity love. She never believed such rumours about him.

But now she was the one who just said it on his face. And she was not happy with herself at all.

"I-I didn't mean to-," she took a step forward but Daichi stopped her in between with the gesture of his hand.

He couldn't believe his ears when she said that. He heard all these words on the Internet about him. Always from the toddler days he and Oka had to hear such mean words from other kids. But he never let his parents help him in achieving his task and his parents never bothered.

NO one knew but he went to Skater's heights auditions with a changed name and in a disguise. He got admitted into Skater's heights because of his talant not because he was the director's kid.

But he was always aware about what haters were saying yet he never expected this from the very girl standing in front of him, Kotori. Mean words coming from other people never bothered him but somehow the same words coming from this stupid girl's mouth hurt him somewhere. And he couldn't tell why.

Hurt soon turned to anger and was radiating from his aura.

"Shut up," he said to kotori who took a step back with tears on the brim of her eyes.

"I-I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-," she tried to apologise but Daichi didn't let her.

"I said shut up. Are you deaf or what?" he shouted at her and she flinched, anger was definitely evident.
"Who are you to know how I got into school or where ever? Who the hell are you?" he asked but she put her head down, Kotori never felt such guilt. "I tell you. You are like all those talantless kids who just know how to defame and demean others, how to spew shit about other. Who just think that having a rich family is what brings success and not their hardwork," he was pointing at Kotori whose face was still down and tears were now freely flowing out of her eyes. Daichi walked closer to her and put his hands on her shoulder in a tight grip. Kotori looked up at an angry Daichi who had a look full of hatred, all hatred towards none other than her. "Work for what you want instead of being a cheap person and defaming others." he left her, somewhat rudely and stared at her. Kotori sobbed and immediately turned around and ran away with Chiyo following her.

Coming home kotori went straight to her room. Cheap, talantless, over confident were some words that were booming in her on repeat on her way back home and now when she was curled up on her bed. Daichi's hateful look was all she could see.

And tonight she was drowning in never ending streaks of tears.

                We can and we will win.... Prism jumps

Sorry so very sorry for the wait.but now I'm back. And hopefully I will complete this story soon

I feel sad for Kotori. Do you think what she did to Daichi and what Daichi did to her is right?

Do you guys want to see what happen next?

If yes then stay tuned and don't don't don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share

With love,